Thread: Oppo Find 7a Review

Oppo Find 7a Review

Oppo Find 7a is a better version of Oppo Find 5. This phone comes with more feature and a better body design. Compare to the older series this one is more sleek. You have a benefit of amazing look here. In recent time a few Chinese companies are able to make their space in the race of good android Smartphone's. They are able to give a very unique model that is different compare to what brands are selling out. WE get more unique in the design, the OS and a reasonable budget. Today we are going to review Oppo Find 7a. This phone is powered by the latest Snapdragon 800 chipset which makes it a ultimate choice for gaming and multimedia.

After having Oppo Find 7a in hand I am quiet impressed what I am getting. AT some point when you buy a phone you are not really happy with what you got. But when you have Oppo Find 7a you can understand that you are getting all those stuff for which you had paid. Second thing goes with durability. Many do not trust Chinese manufacturer in terms of quality. You can be wrong on this. This phone is good in design and has a nice build quality.

It is a solid product where you are getting a good screen quality and some set of good hardware configuration also. It also provide you a good amount internal configuration and I am quite sure Oppo Find 7a easily defeat Oppo Find 5. Because here you get a removable back cover where you can remove the battery also. the cost of Oppo Find 7a lies around $499. So let's check out the phone in more detail.

Design and Packaging:

Oppo Find 7a has amazing design. I can bet on that. this phone is really a exception when it comes to look. Being a phablet it is not bulky. Nicely trimmed body with sturdy material makes it handy and durable at the same time. This phone provide you a good 5.5inch display on the front side which is a big size screen and push the phone to the phablet section. The phone has a few changes in the design also. It looks very sturdy compare to Oppo Find 5. That is one of the biggest positive aspect here. You can just use the phone easily with your one hand. Even after being having a huge design you can hold it easily with one hand but at some usage you have to use both of your fingers. The screen on the front cover up most of the area which is enough to handle.

Grip is good and the phone does not slip from the and when you are using. Handling is good here. There is a notification edit which sit on the top side and it will notify you with all upcoming messages. It is quiet awesome when it blinks. The body consist of a metal rim which cover the sides and it shin due to a sliver color on the same. This is on both side. The power button and the volume rocker are placed separately on the phone. The power is placed on the left while the volume rocker is on the right side. If both were on the left then it is easy for you to control the phone volume. You have to get a bit used to this weird design because in most of the device this things lie at the same place.

At the bottom there is a micro usb port and a mic while a audio jack is on the top side which is common in many phone. The back cover of this device is removable. Instead of plastic the cover gives out a feel of sturdy metal. A 13MP camera site on the back side with led flash on the top part while aloud speaker are at the bottom side. You can remove the back cover quiet easily. And inside you find other sim and sd card slots. Somehow I am really impress with the build quality. It looks strong to me. But try to use the phone effectively when you are holding it. Do not use it in hassle as being a big form factor you can drop it. This is one of the common negative aspect of almost all phablet. Even after having a glossy look the phone does not affect the grip much.
    Follow us on Facebook | YouTube | Google+ | Twitter

Re: Oppo Find 7a Review

Display / Screen:

Oppo Find 7a has an amazing display quality. Being a phablet the company has to maintain the quality standard or else the output is not so great. Oppo Find 7a gives you a good amount a qHD display where you can get 2560x1440 of max resolution. You can get full 1080p display on the same at 5344ppi which is increased compare to Oppo Find 5. No doubt the display is amazing here. you get the best IPS screen and image output is crystal clear. You get a smooth touch interface and viewing angle is also amazing. I do not think I had seen such an amazing screen before. Reading is quiet easy here you can zoom in and zoom out instantly, you can scroll through different text and you can also enjoy video and games on the same.

Performance:

Being a phablet it is a challenge for a company to give you a big size phone with performance. That is what matters the lot. Oppo Find 7a an enhanced version of Oppo Find 7 where you get a bit good hardware. You can play different games and use multiple apps at the same time which works well without lagging or freezing. This phone comes with Snapdragon 801 SoC chipset. A quad core processor packed with gpu and 2GB ram. It is powered by Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 processor and 2GB ram with additional Adreno 330 GPU. So you get a complete pack of performance phone here. For storage you get 16GB internal and you can expand by sd card also.

Oppo Find 7a performance really well when it comes to output. You can get impressive result on the same. This is the benefit of getting a phone which is powered by the latest processor. But the operating system is limited Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean). I was expecting kitkat on the same. Hope in future we can get a OTA update for the same. The ui is quiet good and fast here. It is a very fast performing mobile phone. For gaming you will be happy to play all hd games on the device. I had tested Fifa, and NFS type of game that works really fine and casual games like Candy Crush or Angry Bird are just a good treat on the screen. You can play any game on this which works lag free.

Camera:

Oppo Find 7a has a 13MP back camera with flash and a additional 5MP camera is on the front side which is good for video chatting. This phone is having a good hardware due to which you can record 4k videos. Image processing is fast here. You can take some nice photos in dark with the help of flash. This phone has a very simple camera UI. It has all required settings on the screen and you don't have extra stuff. The phone is simple to use and the camera pp is also quiet basic. You can change the camera mode from the top side, you can go in the settings and configure the white balance, you can modify the resolution, etc.

There are few auto shooting modes which are recommended for many who do not want to mess with the settings. Through audio mod you can create gif animation. You can super zoom a object, take a audio photo or HDR or Panorama. I am quiet satisfied with the camera. I will not say it is great but good enough to take nice photos and images are more crisp and clear when you are taking them in sunlight. Flash helps a lot to make your image brighter at the night time.

Re: Oppo Find 7a Review

Battery Life:

Oppo Find 7a gives a decent battery life when you are using it for day to day usage. This phone runs on a removable 2800mAh battery. It comes with a additional technology that help you to charge the phone really fast. This is very nice solution. You can get ample of charging when you had connected the phone for a few minutes. Fast Charging technology allow you to get fast battery charge instantly. This kind of feature lacks in many devices.

I had used the phone for playing games and for multimedia usage. I am able to get a decent 6 to 7 hrs of battery output. Overall battery life is good but recommended to carry a power bank with you if you are going to take it outside when you are travelling.

Conclusion:

Oppo Find 7a is a good phone and it full all your requirement. You get a amazing 5.5inch screen on the front side which is a full hd display. It also has a great 13mp camera on the backside which can allow you to take good photos. The phone comes for $499 which is not a very high price. And the hardware speciation that we get in the device offer you a decent output. The phone is more sturdy and durable when you are holding it in your hand. It has a solid design. The overall output of device in gaming, multimedia, camera and battery is satisfying.