Thread: My Sim Signal disappears on Motorola Moto X, please help

My Sim Signal disappears on Motorola Moto X, please help

I don't know whether this is a bug or what. But there is a problem in Moto X. The sim signal always disappear after 30 seconds and this is constant. I had notice this from last few days. This pone has a nano sim.

So I had used my old phone. It had used a sim cutter for that. It was perfect and the sim was also detected in the device. But I am not able to get calls. People says that my phone is witch off. It is actually on but the sim signal is down.

Re: My Sim Signal disappears on Motorola Moto X, please help

Switch off them the sim is not detected. You said you are using a old sim. You can contact the telecom gallery to get a new sim. And this time tell them to give you a Nano. I had got this issue on Vibe Z. The sim was not properly modified due to which it remains undetected. You have to get a new one anyhow. You can try testing the sim in some other phone, but I am not user other devices will work with nano sim.

There is one way you can resolve the issue. But before that you have to confirm that the sim is ok. You can relfash the entire drive. You have to download the stock rom and you can use tools provided on XDA for reflashing. It can be a internal problem also.

Once the phone is flashed you can then test back. If still the issue appear then it means the sim or the sim slot is faulty.

Even i use to face this issue but in certain conditions. I get signal failing usually when my both sim card are ON and secondly when i am having Wifi connected on the phone.

They really need to work on this and fix it probably in the next OTA Update.

Better factory reset your device before doing this. Don't flash it. You need a bit experience in that and you have to use the right file. If you use wrong one then your phone will be dead.

If you used a unofficial rom then you will also use your phone warranty. So just try to run a full factory restore. backup your data first and check back. If you can arrange another nano sim from your friend or any other person insert that and check it.