Thread: Downloads gets corrupt in Internet Explorer 11

Downloads gets corrupt in Internet Explorer 11

After an auto update Internet Explorer 11 is not stable. It is slow and now a new problem started. Whenever I download a file at the end when it is over I am getting a message that the Download was interrupted. I am unable to open my file attachments here.

I am downloading them from the emails. The same attachments are working in my mobile phone. But not in the pc. I need some help on this. Help appreciated.

Re: Downloads gets corrupt in Internet Explorer 11

Start from disabling all the add-on from your web browser. That will help you to get rid of the problem. Go in Tools > Add-ons and there check that all add-ons are turned off. It is better to remove them. This will indirectly boost your browser output. It will also work faster. And then download back again. If still it is giving the same error then you can remove IE and revert back to old version.

Quote Originally Posted by Honour View Post
    After an auto update Internet Explorer 11 is not stable. It is slow and now a new problem started. Whenever I download a file at the end when it is over I am getting a message that the Download was interrupted. I am unable to open my file attachments here.

I am downloading them from the emails. The same attachments are working in my mobile phone. But not in the pc. I need some help on this. Help appreciated.
    Just reset the internet explorer settings first. Fortunately Microsoft has left that option in it. By resetting you are restoring the old factory settings back again in your browser. And this always works. For that you have to go in Tools > Internet Options > Advance and then click on Reset button. That's it. All settings will be restored and then try back. This will fix the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Honour View Post
    I had never seen such a buggy browser. Internet Explorer is not at all stable. I am really shocked how people use it. It is complicated to open up pages on it. Each time when I start it gives me a flash update message. While the same thing works well on Firefox. I will recommend you to change your browser. Switch to Firefox. It is really amazing and works very fast.