Thread: IPL 2014 Live cricket streaming on Android and iOS phones

IPL 2014 Live cricket streaming on Android and iOS phones

As we all know IPL has already started from today, i wanted to know if there is an application that allows free live streaming directly on mobile phones? I know there are many for computer but due to my work, i need to travel a lot and hence want to watch the cricket on the go. I tried searching google play and app store (as i have both Android and iOS) devices but all apps appears to be fake. Most of them just doesn't stream cricket while many of them are scams offering just advertisement.

Is there any genuine applications that allows us watch live cricket match on smartphone? Any for Android or iOS will do. Please help.

Re: IPL 2014 Live cricket streaming on Android and iOS phones

I agree with you, there are many fake and scam apps available on the stores that just makes money.

Anyways, the best and Genuine Live Streaming app for all Cricket matches are StarSport App. It offers live streaming in HD quality and it is absolutely free. Have a look, i am watching the first match of IPL (MI vs KKR) right away on my Samsung Mobile:

You can download it directly from Google Play or from our Download Center as well
    Follow us on Facebook | YouTube | Google+ | Twitter

Thank you very much Mod..thats exactly what i required. Only problem is the video doesn't works on 2G connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Voda View Post
    Thank you very much Mod..thats exactly what i required. Only problem is the video doesn't works on 2G connection.
    Thats obvious buddy. Usually an embedded videos doesn't works on 2G, and you are talking about live streaming. You will require 3G network or wifi for the same.

Starsports app also works on 2G. It will take long time to start but once video is started, it will work. However, you will face a huge buffering. So better use WiFi because 3G will create a long bill for you.
    Follow us on Facebook | YouTube | Google+ | Twitter

I have tried several apps for live streaming and found out that Shadow TV is the best app available in the market. They provide 2G streaming links as well as HD quality links. They update the streaming links frequently (without actually updating the app). Here is the link to download Shadow TV.