Thread: Deus Ex: The Fall Save Game location

Deus Ex: The Fall Save Game location

Looking for some urgent help. I installed this game on my MSI gaming laptop yesterday. It is working good and played it for some time. But as the controller seems quite difficult on my laptop, i want to move it to my PC. So before doing the same, i want to backup my save files so that i dont require it to play again from the beginning. I tried to search it in my installation directory and documents folder, but it doesn't seems to be anywhere. Pretty surprising. So, can anybody here please tell me where does the Deus Ex: The Fall saves the progress on Windows 7? Where is the save game directory? Please help soon.

Re: Deus Ex: The Fall Save Game location

Thanks for starting this thread fantom. Even i am looking for the same. I search each folder of the documents as well as in C:/Programs installation folder but the save file is nowhere. I want to backup my saves as well. Somebody please tell me where is it? Mine is 64 bit?

Hi, you guys are not able to find the save games under Documents and installation directory is because the save files for Deus Ex: The Fall is located under a hidden folder called "AppData". The actual path is as follows:

C:\Users\your-user-name\AppData\LocalLow\N_Fusion Interactive\Deus Ex_ The Fall\***.sav

You can either copy past this path in your Windows explorer by changing the username as well as removing ***.sav. Or first change windows explorer settings to Show hidden files and then follow the path by clicking the folders name.

Quote Originally Posted by The Patcher View Post
    C:\Users\your-user-name\AppData\LocalLow\N_Fusion Interactive\Deus Ex_ The Fall\***.sav
    Thank you very much Patcher for the quick reply. I forgot to mentioned that i am playing the game on Steam on my Windows 64bit. Will this path remain same for me as well?

On steam, you should get the save files (not sure) at the following locatyions:

(On a 32 bit) C:\Program Files\Steam\userdata\<userID>\28050\remote

(On a 64 bit ) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<userID>\remote

Quote Originally Posted by fantom View Post
    So before doing the same, i want to backup my save files so that i dont require it to play again from the beginning.
    Hello fantom, did you find your save games? If yes, can you please share it here. My system crashed and i lost my game progress. How many levels did you finished so far?

Haani, there is a separate discussion going on for Deus Ex: The Fall Save Game download. I think you can check the same for the save files. There is also a +8 trainer attached with for the game.