Thread: Buy Galaxy Note 3 or wait for Galaxy S5

Buy Galaxy Note 3 or wait for Galaxy S5

Hi guys.

I have used the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for a couple of days (borrowed from one of my friend). I must say it is a super phone with super features. I heard that Samsung Galaxy S5 is going to hit the market soon. I heard that some of its features are amazing and even better than that of Note 3.

The only thing that bothers me is Galaxy S Seriesí screen size which use to be comparatively smaller to Galaxy Note series.. Even though I am satisfied with Note 3 I am still interested to know what you guys suggests.

Will you ditch Note3 for GalaxyS5? Should I buy Note 3 or wait for Galaxy S5?

Re: Buy Galaxy Note 3 or wait for Galaxy S5

I have been using large smartphone for quite a while now and I loved them. It offers you large display output, appears good while watching movies or playing high end games. Recently I used my friends Lumia 520 but i was irritated with its small frame. So a smaller smartphone is not something that offers you the same UI what you get on larger display smartphones.

I would suggest you to first use it as a demo before coming to some conclusion and also wait for other memberís reviews.

First of all Galaxy S5 still has about 44 days to get to the market (April 11) also its price is yet not confirmed.

Talking about Note 3 and S5, to me it appears like most of the features are same, even the battery life is same. So I donít see the point why I should buy this phone. As u said the shorter frame of this phone will not work well, so I donít think S5 is worth the money or hype.

Quote Originally Posted by gopalS View Post
    As u said the shorter frame of this phone will not work well, so I donít think S5 is worth the money or hype.
    Wow, i'm surprised. Did you really said Galaxy S5 is not the worth??

Dude, I hope you and everyone here might be aware that Samsung use to introduce few unique and interesting features with every of its Galaxy S series smartphone which we have never seen before with any device.

Talking particularly about S5, It has a faster processor and much more preloaded apps than Note3. I am pretty sure that this phone will overcome the shortcomings of Galaxy Note 3. Samsung S5 has much better display resolution compared to Note 3. Even the video resolution is better than that of Note3.

So i think it will be worth a buy. I am surely excited to see how much Samsung price it.

I agree with you NYPD. I think there are some features in S5 that are better than Note3 but it also matters if you use these features to their upmost. Buying Samsung S5 and not using its additional features would not make any sense. If you are happy with Note 3 then I would suggest you to go with it.