Thread: Flip Cover or S-View Flip Cover for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Flip Cover or S-View Flip Cover for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Hi there, i bought the new Galaxy Grand 2 just two days ago. Phone is good but i'm trying to find out a original Samsung S-View cover or the normal Flip cover for Grand 2 but seems like it is not available anywhere. So far, i've spend couple of hours in searching the same on Flipkart, Samsung Estore, and generally Google itself, but didn't found a single result for Grand 2 Flip Covers. All i get is from nCase, 99Digitals, etc. I dont want them. Want a Samsung cover or atleast other which are having Samsung branding on them.

Somebody please help. Please provided me some site or link where i can get the same. Many thanks in advance.

Re: Flip Cover or S-View Flip Cover for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

You are absolutely correct Hutch. Seems like Samsung has not manufacturer any flip cover for Grand 2. Even i'm searching for the same from long time. Hope, they provide it very soon.

As far as S-View is concerned, i dont think Grand series supports S-View, as it is not available for Grand 1 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Heer View Post
    You are absolutely correct Hutch. Seems like Samsung has not manufacturer any flip cover for Grand 2. Even i'm searching for the same from long time. Hope, they provide it very soon.
    I guess it is available. I found it on rediff shopping. Have a look at this:

So, they have both Flip Cover as well as S-View cover for your Galaxy Grand 2 at the cheapest rate.

Hello Madhukar. I appreciate your help as you tried helping other members but let me tell you that those are FAKE products. I request our members dont go for it. Reason is quite simple, those are not Galaxy Grand 2. Check this:

As you know Galaxy Grand 2 is a Dual SIM phone, it has a DUOS branding at its top right corner like this:

But when you zoom the above mentioned products, it is like this:

It is actually Galaxy S3 and the flip cover is for S3 itself. Same with the second screenshot as well which shows the S-View cover. They are just looting you. So dont buy it. Infact, There is no official Flip Cover or S-View cover so far from Samsung for Grand 2.
    Follow us on Facebook | YouTube | Google+ | Twitter

Thank you very much for the spy information Moderator. Appreciated.

That is surely fake advertising. I mean, it surely neither Grand 2, nor Grand 1. They are showing pictures of S3 and S4 with the name of Grand.

I think Amzon.in is having one genuine one, although it is manufactured by nkcreations. You can check the product here available for Rs. 250:

I had bought this flip cover which the S-view features Works im able to attend calls without opening the flip cover
    when its closed the time and notifications were showed in the window.
    White Color - http://goo.gl/Bp8wgR
    Black Color - http://goo.gl/8D6K3B
    DSC_0395-2.jpgDSC_0385-2.jpg

Here is a original S-View cover i bought from a local Samsung dealer. It works really good, showing all notifications, music player, and calls when the cover is closed. Have a look:

Best part is that the rear panel is made exactly like the original rear panel of Grand 2 (Black Faux leather similar to Note 3). You can see in the last thumbnail below.
    Attached Images Attached Images