Thread: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Sequence 9

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Sequence 9

i was playing assassin's creed just finished all contracts and unlocked Templar cloth and Mayan armor before i begin sequence 9 memory 2 i fast traveled to Kingston and the pc restarted so i lost all my saves i finished all collectibles except animus fragments and chest found all treasures :/ if someone could post his saves sequence 9 memory 2

Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Sequence 9

Hi, i have completed my game months ago hence doesn't remember the exact location. Can you please tell me the same in percentage?

Until then, i would suggest you to check the savegame files already available on this site (over 25 save files available). You can get all the list at this Link (you will need to be logged in to check this link). Apart from that, the most nearest location saves i can see are Sequence 10 and Sequence 8.