Thread: Samsung revealed "Galaxy S III Neo+ I9300I Dual SIM" smartphone for China

Samsung revealed "Galaxy S III Neo+ I9300I Dual SIM" smartphone for China

Galaxy S3 is a huge successful Flagship smartphone from Samsung which was launched 2012 and is still popular around the world. Today the manufacturer listed a new variant of Galaxy S3, which is made specially for Chinese market named as "Galaxy S III Neo+ I9300I Dual SIM".

As its suggests it is a Dual SIM smartphone with dual Standby. Most of the specifications are same as the international version of S3 expect two things, first is ofcourse the Dual SIM slots and second is the operating system. This new dual sim version comes directly with Android 4.3 Jellybean OS compared to the ICS in the earlier variant.

Rest of its specifications includes the same 1.4 GHz quad-core processor, 3G (HSPA+ 21Mbps), Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DNLA and GPS as connectivity, 2,100 mAh battery, 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolutions, 8 Megapixel rear camera and 1.9 Megapixel front camera.

Re: Samsung revealed "Galaxy S III Neo+ I9300I Dual SIM" smartphone for China

Sounds good. Dual SIM with Android 4.3 out of the box.

Sam, can you please tell us what is the price for this variant? Although it is released for china, but i guess we can use it in other countries as well in English as there is no region locked kind of thing, right?

Re: Samsung revealed "Galaxy S III Neo+ I9300I Dual SIM" smartphone for China

First of all let me tell you that the phone will surely go global later, it is just starting up from china. As per your question, as of now Samsung has not revealed the pricing, it is just listed on Samsung's Official Page as of now and will go on sale soon.