Thread: Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation HD Save Game Location

Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation HD Save Game Location

Hello Members...Just signed up here. Would like to thanks for all past helps and hope to get helped again here. As i can see, it appears like there are lots of Assassin's Creed fans at this place, i need a bit helped with the new Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation launched today. I've installed the game on my Windows 8 computer and my one colleague is playing the same on Windows 7. I want to know where exactly does this game saves its progress? I'm stuck at a point which my friend has already cleared. Hence i want to take his save file as its exactly where i want to skip and start, but we are unable to find the save files. Can anyone of you please tell me where is the save game location for AC3 Liberation HD on Windows 7 & 8? many thanks in advance.

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation HD Save Game Location

Although there are many Assassin's Creed fans here, you seems to be the biggest Fan of this series as you already got your hands on the game on its very first day and just on about 15 hours of the game's release Keep it up. I too have ordered a copy but would be receiving tomorrow or day after, hence cannot be sure about the save location but according to all previous titles of Assassin's Creed including the recent one 'Black Flag', i think you should find the save files at any of the following locations:

C:\users\your pc name\appdata\local\ubisoft game launcher\savegame_storage
    Or
    C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Storage\backup
    Or
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<somenumbers>\

This should be the same on both Windows 7 & 8.

Thanks G-One, this is why i came here to put my query. Appreciate your quick reply.

I'll check the locations and let you know soon. Hope i find the same at these locations.

Quote Originally Posted by AC-Libera View Post
    Can anyone of you please tell me where is the save game location for AC3 Liberation HD on Windows 7 & 8? many thanks in advance.
    You can find the save games of AC3 Liberation HD in the following directories, probably:

• C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assas sin's Creed 3\Saved Games.
    • C:\Users\<user_name>\Saved Games\Assassins Creed 3\Saved

I have the same problem here. I can't find the save games. I can't even save my game, I think... . I thought it was an autosave. But when i quit the game and back to it and click story mode, I have to start it from the beginning. It really stressed me out. I've already checked at the folder that G-one and Zowie told, but it seems that I can't find it too (or maybe I already found it but too stupid to realize it (-_-") ).

I can find the /save3dmgames/ but it's only saves.ini file in there and its empty. Anyway, I really need a help. Could you guys to be kindly to tell me where is it and make the examples please. I really wanted to play this game so badly cause this is my first AC game that I can play in my PC. I've had already play at sequen 4 but I have to start it again . So, please help me.
    Sorry for my bad English. Thanks