Thread: Asus launches 'Transformer Book Trio' Hybrid PC with Android and Windows 8 Pro Dual OS for Rs. 98,099

Asus launches 'Transformer Book Trio' Hybrid PC with Android and Windows 8 Pro Dual OS for Rs. 98,099

Asus Transformer Book Trio is a new hybrid notebook by Asus offering you a dual feature of Windows and Android platform together. This tablet comes with pre-installed Windows 8 Pro where you can go ahead with your day to day work, gaming and professional usage, while the next OS you will get in it is Android 4.2 Jellybean. You can enjoy Android apps and games on this tablet. Being a dual boot system you can switch to any OS as per your need. The notebook features an 11.6inch screen on the front side. The screen offers you a maximum resolution of 1920x1080 pixels which is ideal enough for multimedia and gaming. The aspect ratio of the screen is 16:9. Asus Transformer Book Trio has a removable display. That means you can also use it like a tablet.

Transformer Book Trio also comes with a keyboard dock that add notebook feature also. This is fun for android gaming. This brand new notebook is powered by 4th generation Intel Core i7 processor (Hashwell). This is the latest CPU that is ideally designed to work with hybrids. It consumes less power and offer good performance. The device is also packed with 500GB hard drive. Core i7 is for Windows 8 but when you switch to tablet mode that means when you boot in android then the notebook use Intel Atom Z2560 processor. And only utilize 16GB of storage.

This is unique hybrid design with two different features. For Windows 8 you have a powerful Intel Core i7 processor and for Android you have 1.6 GHz Intel Z2560 which is still high. It is a powerful ultra book. Unique design and powerful hardware configuration makes it good for all kind of usage. Later on you can also use it like tablet powered by Jellybean. The tablet will cost around Rs.98,099. Checkout the full specs below.

Re: Asus launches 'Transformer Book Trio' Hybrid PC with Android and Windows 8 Pro Dual OS for Rs. 98,099

Asus Transformer Book Trio Specifications:

• 11.6" IPS screen offering 1920 x 1080 pixels of maximum resolution at a aspect ratio of 16:9
    • Dual Boot OS - Windows 8 Pro and Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
    • Processor - 3 GHz Intel Core i7 4500U for Windows and 1.6 GHz Intel Z2560 for Android
    • RAM - 4GB DDR3 RAM for Windows and 2GB DDR2 RAM for Android
    • Storage - 500 GB HDD for Windows and 16GB eMMC for Android with microSD card slot.
    • Graphics - Intel HD Graphics 4400
    • Camera - 5MP
    • Backlit Chiclets keyboard
    • Battery - 19 watt hr for Tablet and 33 watt hr with docking station.