Thread: Rooting LG G Pad V500 - Easiest Method

Rooting LG G Pad V500 - Easiest Method

Competing other models, LG also stood strongly through its new products. LG Pad 8.3 V500 is one of them. Amazing 8.3" table offering you HD display and quad core power. It is ideal for gaming, multimedia and internet surfing. The tablet works really well with most extensive application. With thin design the tablet also offer you smooth and fast responsive screen. 8.3" is a standard size that land well between 7 and 10inch. It is good for those who need something between small and big screen. This tab features a FHD IPS display. It is bright and gives clear output. It is design to give you multi-tasking support. So that you can work with different application and play games on the same.

Here I am going to show you to root this device. Many advance users go ahead with rooting because this gives them more usage. This 2GB tablet can do more after rooting. You can add your own Os or simply backup the internal rom.

Pre-Requirements:

• The tablet must have more than 75% of power left. This is an important requirement.
    • Go in Settings > Developer options and enables USB Debugging.
    • Before moving ahead use a good backup app and backup everything. So that you can restore it if anything happens.
    • Keep the original usb cable ready with your system.
    • Download LG G Pad USB drivers.
    • Download Kingo Root Kit Application for PC.

The following method is only tested on LG GPad. That means I am not sure whether it will work on any other LG phone or tablet.

Re: Rooting LG G Pad V500 - Easiest Method

Rooting Process:

• Connect the tablet with your PC through original usb cable.
    • If usb driers are installed the tablet will be detected as removable storage. If not then run the setup of LG G Pad drivers.
    • Then run Kingo Root Kit app. This app will automatically detect the tablet and will give you on screen instructions. Follow the same to root the tablet.
    • Once the process goes properly restart the tablet once. Then install Super Su on your tablet and run it.
    • That's all the tablet is rooted. You can now go ahead with advance configuration.

I also suggest to install the proper USB drivers and charge the battery fully because if the battery dies during the routing process, you can damage it.

DSC_1752.jpgDSC_1758.jpgDSC_1761.jpg

I also wanted to add that it's a good idea to get a screen protector for your LG G Pad V500. I got mine from GEARMAXX and paid less than $20.