Thread: Does anyone have a assasins creed black blag save game completed upto sequence 4 ????

Does anyone have a assasins creed black blag save game completed upto sequence 4 ????

I have tried the 45% completed and the 65% completed save games but the story mode is complete in these save i want to play the story mode from sequence 4. I am using a PC version of AC4.

Re: Does anyone have a assasins creed black blag save game completed upto sequence 4 ????

Hey Falcon10,

Just try this. See if it was you are looking for. Hope it helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Does anyone have a assasins creed black blag save game completed upto sequence 4 ????

Hi Falcon10,

I dont have the sequence 4 but sequence 5 save game. You can download the same from below attachment. Thanks to out newest member asdandria

Again posting this to letting you guys aware.. that there are 2 versions of this game released by 2 different crackers. 3DM and RELOADED respectively.

NOTE TO GAMERS

Please mention before posting your save game. that, which version of AS4 save games you're uploading.
    Because 3DM version. which most of you guys are using have different saving algorithm and location as compared to RELOADED (RLD!) version of the game.
    If you will try to use 3DM version save game on RLD! version .. It will show as damaged data while loading..

This is what;s happening to me.. so anyone, playing RELOADED version of the game is requested to please provide his/her save game from sequence 4 or 5.. I need one for myself.

Hello, as many people here I just registered to ask for a savegame file (as I lost mine) that's near the point I set up there. I had completed the sequences at a 100% and got about a 1/3 of everything collectable (chests, animus things...). If there's anybody who likes to complete games at 100% and wouldn't mind to share their files I'd be really thankful.

I don't mind if the main sequence is in an early game (as main missions are quite easy to redo, and they don't take too much time) or a little more advanced (I'll replay the sequence and that's all), but I don't want to be forced to stop by again in every little f***ing island to swim, open a chest, and go back to the ship, its' really annoying and gives nothing to the game, but I just can't let the things there.

By the way, I forgot to mention, I'm using the 3DM version, but it won't be a problem for me to get the RELOADED one if there's anyone who can provide my request. Anything is better than starting the game again...

Sorry for posting again, but my message was moved to this thread so the original title got erased. Where I put the sequence? I'm at Sequence 4, Memory 2-3 (just after the whole temple thing and saving the assassins).

Quote Originally Posted by Sukhoier View Post
    Sorry for posting again, but my message was moved to this thread so the original title got erased. Where I put the sequence? I'm at Sequence 4, Memory 2-3 (just after the whole temple thing and saving the assassins).
    Hi Sukhoier, see if this save file helps you (Sequence 5, Memory 2)

Hey Players. I got an 80% and a 50% seassion the 80% is elite complete the 50% is missing three elite.

RLD!.rar