Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need For Speed: Rivals Save Game file download

Need For Speed: Rivals Save Game file download

As my title says all, i am looking for save game file for Need For Speed Rivals. I'm a huge fan of this racing series and have played each title, but this time it appears like game developers have worked really hard making it tough. I'm playing it since yesterday and have managed to unlock on two cars and few tracks. So, i was wondering if any of you gamers can share me your save file with atleast few more cars and tracks unlocked and of course with few dollars.

if you have the save game, can you please share it with me here or on my email?

Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Need For Speed: Rivals Save Game file download

Hey NewUser, as i haven't started playing Rivals yet, i dont have the save games. Still waiting for my game DVD to be delivered. But i have the Game Trainer for the same. This trainers offers several stuffs making your gameplay much easier and funny. Once you activate the trainer it offers you unlocked cars, Super jump, Acceleration and Brakes. It also offers you unlimited nitro and Damages so that you car wont make you stop anywhere. You can also freeze the cars or add SP to the cops and much more.

It is really going to be fun to play NFS Rivals with this trainer. I have download it right from their download site which is useful for guest as they can download it without registration or login as well. But as you are already registered, i'm attaching the trainer in this post so that you can download it right from here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello Zowie, Can you please tell me how do you activate this trainer and how to get all those cheat stuffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals View Post
    Hello Zowie, Can you please tell me how do you activate this trainer and how to get all those cheat stuffs?
    You just have to extract the downloaded rar file, run the trainer, minimize it and now launch the game. Once the game is On, hit F1 key to activate the trainer on your game. Thats it. Now get those stuffs by pressing F1 to F11 key. Each of these keys have something assigned on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
    Hey NewUser, as i haven't started playing Rivals yet, i dont have the save games. Still waiting for my game DVD to be delivered. But i have the Game Trainer for the same.
    I really appreciate your help buddy. But i dont need the trainer at all but still it is the best second option, i will give it a try. but still I need the save game file. somebody please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
    You just have to extract the downloaded rar file, run the trainer, minimize it and now launch the game. Once the game is On, hit F1 key to activate the trainer on your game. Thats it. Now get those stuffs by pressing F1 to F11 key. Each of these keys have something assigned on them.
    bro this is a promo trainer. how to unlock the full features? it says we have to pay?

Quote Originally Posted by NewUser View Post
    I really appreciate your help buddy. But i dont need the trainer at all but still it is the best second option, i will give it a try. but still I need the save game file. somebody please help.
    Here is the save game file you need buddy. This is the 100 percent completed save game file with all races and cop's task completed.

Hope you like it. Just as a suggestion, always backup your original save files before replacing it with any downloaded saves from internet.

Quote Originally Posted by sakibsultan_308 View Post
    bro this is a promo trainer. how to unlock the full features? it says we have to pay?
    Ok, you dont need to pay anything for any file you download from this website. We offer everything for free and genuine, and of course in one click unlike those sites who force you to go through annoying surveys.

I'm attaching a new +12 Trainer for Need for Speed Rivals with this post. Download it right now. It offers you the same stuffs with few extra.

Enjoy !!!

Here is my own save file with all race mode completed. However the Cops task has only 6 chapters. I'm now on the same and will be posting the 100% completed soon.

I also found one Save File here. It is working good on my PC and seems legitimate. Just wanted to share as if anyone wants, can get one from there also.