Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Dual-SIM Version Price and Availability

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Dual-SIM Version Price and Availability

What is the final release date of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Dual SIM ? I had seen in news last time that Samsung is working on the dual sim edition. This is a limited edition model which will be released soon. But later on there was no confirmation on the same.

I need some help to locate the final date with price and the region where it is going to start for sale. I am unable to locate any availability of this device. I contacted a person who works for Samsung, he says he is not aware about this model.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Dual-SIM Version Price and Availability

Well no one is sure when the device is going to come out. I had seen a many question on web about the same thing. Dual sim feature is great and I don't understand why Samsung miss it. It is one of the most important features I think for big size devices. Samsung has announced the device at IFA and did not say anything about the final release date. I hope it can come out in this month. But still we have to wait back unless and until there is any final announcement.

The device is going to come in the mid of this month. That is October, 2013. No specific is confirmed. Galaxy Note 2 will not have any special features except the dual sim thing. The device wills the same type of hardware config which its older version has. The front screen size will be 5.5inch with 1280x720 max resolutions. This is a HD super amoled display. It will be powered by 1.6 GHz Quad core CPU and 2GB ram.

The device also features dual camera where a 1.9MP les on the front and an 8MP lies on the backside. It will have Android 4.1 Jellybean OS. The device is simply great. But as already we had seen that Note 3 is out in the market and there is discussion about the dual sim and curved edition also. But Samsung looks region specific for that.

Hi everyone,

I already saw the dual-SIM version of Note 2 available in online stores since at least two months ago...

Do you guys are looking to buy the device with its preferred telecom carriers?

Regards