Thread: Shadow Warrior save game for PC

Shadow Warrior save game for PC

Hello guys, first of all let me thank you all for save game files here, a lot of them helped me several times.

Today i'm here with a new game "Shadow Warrior". I was playing this game since yesterday, was on Level 22nd and my crashed. Thereafter, when i restarted the game, it was starting from beginning. When i tried to load the saved game, it says corrupted. That was really every annoying.

Tried to fix it but no help. So i request you guys to please somebody upload a Save Game file for Shadow Warrior around 22 level. It will be helpful. Thank you.

Re: Shadow Warrior save game for PC

Hello friend, i dont have the save game for Shadow Warrior, infact i've no plan to play it. But just to help you out, i did few searches and found the game trainer for you. Activating this trainer gives you several important stuffs like Super Health, Super Ammo, Super Stamina, Extra Money, extra XP, Skill Points, power points, etc. which will help you to complete the game quickly. If you want you can download the same from below attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    So i request you guys to please somebody upload a Save Game file for Shadow Warrior around 22 level. It will be helpful. Thank you.
    Hello Supreme, did you found the Save files ? Even i am looking for the same. I need it badly. Somebody please help.

Guys, still waiting. Seems like no one is interested in Shadow Warrior..lol

Somebody please help.

thanx for your site