Thread: How to do Call recording in Lava Iris 504q

How to do Call recording in Lava Iris 504q

I recently bought a new Lava Iris 504Q from an online website. Before making the purchase i read the complete specification list and user reviews. They say that the device has built-in call recording feature. Although the phone configuration is really impressive but call recording is one important thing for which i bought Iris 504Q.

Now as its been two days i'm using the phone but still i'm not able to find any call recorder app in the phone. I even scanned the settings but there is no such option. Can anyone please tell me if there is really the call recorder in 504Q or they have mentioned it in specs just like that?

Re: How to do Call recording in Lava Iris 504q

Hello Paman, as i can see this is your very first post, first let me Welcome you to TechDiscussion Community.

Coming to your problem, Nope, they have not written it just like that. There is indeed the built-in call recording feature in Lava Iris 504Q. But it is not a call recording app, it is just a feature. Here is how you can record calls in this phone.

When you receive the call or make any call, press the "Option button" at the bottom left of the screen. This will bring up an option saying "Start Recording". Tap the same and recording will start. Check the screen shots below to understand it properly:

Once you disconnect the call, your recording will be saved automatically in "Recorded" folder in your SD Card or the Phone memory (whichever you have set default to write). You can find these recording in Music Player as well.

Re: How to do Call recording in Lava Iris 504q

Quote Originally Posted by !!Master!! View Post
    When you receive the call or make any call, press the "Option button" at the bottom left of the screen. This will bring up an option saying "Start Recording". Tap the same and recording will start. Check the screen shots below to understand it properly:
    Hello Masters, That was really very simple and i was searching for so long. Thank you very much for letting me. Help appreciated