Thread: New features of Windows Phone 8 Amber Update - Video

New features of Windows Phone 8 Amber Update - Video

Hey guys, i'm new here. Just signed up to say thanks to you all for such useful stuffs.

Now i have a small query too. I wanted to know what are the new features of Windows Phone 8 Amber Update? This update is provided for Lumia Devices. This looks for the first time Lumia devices are having new updates. What are the benefits and added new feature in this?

I need a full list and changes done by the same. Is this update buggy and cause any problem with the phone? I hope it boost the performance and make the device work better.

Re: New features of Windows Phone 8 Amber Update - Video

Hello Arular,i think this video is the best way to describe you all features of Amber update in action. have a look:

The update is amazing. It adds more feature to the device. The update is available from a motive to enhance the device camera. That is the primary feature here. You can capture ore clear and better photos. If you are not happy with the current photo quality then you can stick with the update and get better output.

The update helps to enhance the camera capabilities. You can capture more clear photos in low light. The auto-focus is more improved and enhanced noise filter allows you to get clear images.

The one additional feature i found in Amber is called as Nokia Smart Cam. This is a new feature that allows you to increase the photo quality. It is a complete set of amazing camera features like Action Shot, Motion Focus, Remove objects, Change faces, etc. This is the prime features that make it better this time. The update adds more stability to the device in terms of performance also. Smart Camera in this allows you to capture a series of photos that add more creativity to the photos captured. You can use motion focus and get rid of unwanted objects in the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by obama View Post
    The one additional feature i found in Amber is called as Nokia Smart Cam. This is a new feature that allows you to increase the photo quality. It is a complete set of amazing camera features like Action Shot, Motion Focus, Remove objects, Change faces, etc.
    More features are added other than Smartcam. Like the Glance lock screen. This screen is a kind of power saver. It has a day and night mode in it. This enhances the battery output by turning off unwanted stuff in the phone. There are more enhancements offered to the FM radio. Now you can here to stereo sound with great quality. Another great feature this update adds is you can put the phone on silent just by flipping it over the desk. No need to press any key.