Thread: How to make Call Conference on Nokia Lumia 620

How to make Call Conference on Nokia Lumia 620

As my title says i want to know how do we make a conference call in Nokia Lumia 620? In my old phone to make a conference call I have to put the first call on hold and dial another number and then I merge the call by pressing number key on the dialpad. But I am not able to find the same thing on Lumia 620. I can make two calls by keeping one on hold, but cannot merge those calls. I have to cut one among them. Are there any settings for that?

Re: How to make Call Conference on Nokia Lumia 620

Nokia Lumia 620 does not support outgoing call conference. I do not know why but I had tried the same a number of times. You can talk with two guys only when one call is incoming and the other one is outgoing. That means one person should call you and to add another person you have to make call and merge them.

This is really weird. For that first ask your friend to call you. Pickup the call and then make a call to another number. The 1st call will go on hold automatically. Now when the second person pickup merge the call.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Nokia Lumia 620 does not support outgoing call conference.
    There is a way for that. And this option comes in Windows Phone OS. You can easily make a conference call. I do not really think you have to ask a person to call you and then you can move ahead with the process. For that tap on phone. Then tap on keypad. Dial the number and call. Now you can go in contacts to add another person in it. Tap on it again. You can see a add call icon. Tap on it. Once both calls are active you will see an upward arrow icon which is to merge call. You can add more people in the same call in this way.

This is so complicated. Call conferences is a very basic feature which almost all mobile have. I never through Lumia would lack it. But I found some applications on Windows Store which might help you to make this conference call.

The first one is Conference Caller. This is very easy to app. It is a conference call manager that works really fine and allows you to make call instantly. The second one is My Conference Call which can be downloaded for your Lumia 620 from here. It also allows you to add different call with a single tap. Try this one first.