Thread: Magicon Q7 released with 4.6 Inch display, dual core processor and free Aircel plan

Magicon Q7 released with 4.6 Inch display, dual core processor and free Aircel plan

If you are looking for a budget device in the market that offers you a good processing power with free internet pack then simply go for the new Magicon Q7. This is a new budget phone which is released recently with enough processing power. As per the specification the phone is loaded with Android 4.0 OS which is ICS. The phone features all standard connectivity option. The internal storage is not yet clarified but might lie around 4GB which is standard for almost all devices.

Here is the complete list of specification for the same:

• Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
    • Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
    • 4.63-inch FWVGA capacitive touch screen display
    • 854 ×480 pixels resolutions
    • 1 GHz dual-core processor
    • 512 Mb of RAM
    • 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
    • 0.3MP front-facing camera
    • 4GB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
    • 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS
    • 1600 mAh battery

Re: Magicon Q7 released with 4.6 Inch display, dual core processor and free Aircel plan

I saw that in news. Can anyone can tell me about the performance of Magicon Q7. I am looking for a reasonable phone that has a good processor. For ICS phone you need a good CPU power to deal with games and other applications. The phone specs say that it has a 1 GHz Dual core CPU which is really good. But what is the price?

I hope this would be lying below Rs.10K. Because there are other ample of great budgets phone in the market.

Re: Magicon Q7 released with 4.6 Inch display, dual core processor and free Aircel plan

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    The phone specs say that it has a 1 GHz Dual core CPU which is really good. But what is the price?
    The device is available on tradus for Rs.8990. It is a budget device. The phone has a really good hardware config as mentioned above. Having a dual core CPU at that price is great but it also matters what CPU is it actually. Many manufacturers who are selling a budget device do not disclose the complete hardware details. While if you can extend your budget a bit more like adding more 5K you can easily buy Canvas HD which is another great mobile with great performance and better hardware config.

It is better if you checkout for more models. The best place to find all the mobile phone sorted in terms of price is Flipkart. You can find ample of models which are sold recently in the market with information on the same. There are hundreds of model that comes under Rs.10K. The best I can suggest you check this list of Smartphones below Rs. 10,000/- http://forums.techdiscussion.in/show...00-to-Rs-10000

It has all specifications and price list so it is wise to find out the features first and then buy. Everyday some new models are released in the market but that does not means they are great in performance. Try to go with that model which is popular already.

1Ghz processor is most common in mobile phone. I think in terms of performance Micromax Canvas HD is the best one. You can compare this device with Samsung models which is simply great. There are ample of budget brands under LAVA, Karbonn, Intex and Micromax which are simply cool enough to give you great features and budget friendly price. I had seen Magicon Q7. I did not find this phone really attractive. Just checkout for Samsung Galaxy Y or HTC WildFire. I am sure that will be better.