Thread: Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army Save Game Location on Windows 7

Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army Save Game Location on Windows 7

Hello Gamers,

I need to know a small stuff as mentioned in my title also. I downloaded/installed Nazi Zombie Army today on my system and enjoyed it for few hours., In my group one of my friend has also installed the same but he is still stuck on the very first level itself. I dont know how he is not able to clear it Anyways, now as my friend's location is too far i can visit his place and help me. So i thought to attach my Save Game files for Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army and send him through email.

I tried to search the same on my PC but dint found it anywhere. Does it saves the file in some hidden folder? Please help soon. Let me know the save game location of Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army on PC. ???

Re: Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army Save Game Location on Windows 7

Quote Originally Posted by Sniperer View Post
    I tried to search the same on my PC but dint found it anywhere. Does it saves the file in some hidden folder? Please help soon. Let me know the save game location of Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army on PC. ???
    Yes, it is under a Hidden Folder named "AppData". Hence you dint found it. The exact Save Game location for Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army is as follows:

"C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\<games name>\PC_ProfileSaves"

But as the AppData folder is hidden, you will first need to make your explorer to &quot;Show hidden files and folders&quot; by opening My computer, click Organize, click Folder and search Options, click View tab and select 'Show hidden files'. Once you did this, follow the path provided above or simply from the desktop (on Windows 7 and Vista) click your user folder (probably with your user account name). The very first folder you will see here will be AppData.

Hope it helps.

Hey Saver, even i need a bit small help regarding the same. I'm playing this Nazi Zombie Army edition of Sniper Elite on Steam. My few fellows are too playing and due to some reason we need to share each other Save files.

So can you please tell me does the save file is saved on Steam? Note, this is windows 7 where i have installed steam and playing Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army. Please let me know the same location.

Thank you.

On Steam, you can find the Save Game files at

C:\Program Files\Steam\userdata\UR USER ID\63380\remote\sniperxxxx\pc_profilesaves
    And for others, it is located at the following locations:

C:\Users\UR USERNAME\AppData\Local\Sniperxxxx\PC_ProfileSaves