Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria save game file for download required

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria save game file for download required

Hello guys,

As my title suggests, can anyone please provide me a save game file for World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria ? I was playing this game on my laptop which is having display driver problem since long time and i have done almost everything to fix it but nothing helped. But as the configuration is quite good for gaming with high end AMD graphics card i started playing WOW Mists of Pandaria on the same. Played it about 7 hours and since then my display is crashing frequently. It is just not allowing me start the game any more.

Do i thought to continue the game on my desktop. Hence i installed game on my Core i3 powered desktop pc and tried moving the save games from my laptop 2 desktop. But now when i start the game, it is not recognizing the save games (that actually moved from the laptop here). Treied restarting the system various times, but no help. I guess the save gems are corrupted.

Hence am in need of save files. Can anyone please share their save games here? I really dont want to play the seven hours game again. Thanks in advance.

Re: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria save game file for download required

Hello Denmark, it seems like people will take to post their own save games until they read this post and also it is very difficult to search the save file on web. So i would like to ask you to please post your save files here and let me check if it is really corrupted or there is some another problem with your system.

Also would like to tell you that is your saves are in rar format and you are trying to extract, may times while extracting also they get corrupt.Hence just post your files here and let me check it.

Re: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria save game file for download required

Sorry for the late reply buddy, actually i was not at home for these days. Anyways, i tried attaching the files here on this forums but seems like there is some problem with the same. It is just not attaching here. Also my antivirus shows it affected. Hence i thought it is not good to put that corrupted files on this community. Anyways, i have started playing the game again on another pc. Will upload it soon. Thanks.