Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Google Play slashes application prices to celebrate 25billion downloads

Google Play slashes application prices to celebrate 25billion downloads

You might have heard or seen this news on web that the total download on Google Play exceeded 25 billion figures. That is a huge achievement. It looks like the area of Android is used worldwide. To celebrate the same, Google reduces application prices to very low extent, for example the games and apps that use to cost arount 60 to 70 rupees are now available at just Rs 13/-.

So if you are willing to buy games and application then this one is the right time. Go on Google Play and check your favorite game and play. You can buy that on straight 70% discount.

Re: Google Play slashes application prices to celebrate 25billion downloads

That is a great news. I had seen many games which were sold above Rs.100 are for Rs.14. I am going to buy a bunch of them. But you forget to mention one thing. This discount is only on top applications not on all. I found the link of all popular apps which are sold on much cheaper rate. You can simply by Fifa 12 for just Rs.13. There should be more apps here. Google Play 75% Off[/URL]

That looks quite a huge download done on Google Play. So it looks compared to iOS, Android is reaching to public in faster way. But also I had seen that Android is quiet vulnerable operating system. This makes it more risky to use. Last news that I had seen showed that there are thousands of malware on Android and it might affect user privacy. Till PC it is fine, but on phone there are chances of losing more confidential data.

There is many more you can get today on this. There are some 25 movies you can go for the same. There are billions of application still on Google Play. It has became a very large mobile platform. The one thing that I did not like is ads on it. The ads are resource intensive and freezes the phones.

I think Google must work hard on providing a application that can offer add free environment.