Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Top applications for the new iPhone 5

Top applications for the new iPhone 5

I need some of the best iPhone 5 application to install first. I got the brand new iphone 5 and just dying to test it out. It is lighter this time and quiet easy to hold. The grip is easy to carry the phone. Due to bit larger screen the phone offers more reading experience. But due to thinner design the phone can slip quiet easily. Apple did great job this time making this device a far more better compared to others. I am bit confused what to go for download. I just do not want to overload the same with useless apps. Can you guys suggest only the best for the same?

Re: Top applications for the new iPhone 5

The first thing that I had downloaded is FIFA 13. It is a paid application and great for FIFA lovers. This time with better hardware the game perform much better. I am great football fan and never thought I will get such a good output on iPhone.

You can find the download on App store. Another App which is provided by Apple itself. Called as Garageband this application provide you option to make your own music. You must get this in your phone and then look for others.

Re: Top applications for the new iPhone 5

For browser I will recommend Google Chrome. It works just best on iPhone 5. It looks Google tweaked the browser more to make it much better for iPhone. I am quite satisfied using this compared to the internal browser. See how it looks on my iPhone 5:

If you want, you can download the Chrome form here http://itunes.apple.com/in/app/chrome/id535886823?mt=8 . On the same hand if you use Google Chrome on Android you will not be happy with the performance. There are common errors and it is bit slower. For photo lovers your favorite app still exists. Called as Instagram, you can make the phone look like what you want.