Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Get a SIM based cheap tablet buy Celtab

Get a SIM based cheap tablet buy Celtab

Celkon is another manufacturer which released a SIM based tablet for just Rs 7,499, named Celtab CT2. There is no tablet in the market that offers you a sim slot at this price range. The design is not so impressive. The table offers you A9 CPU with 1Ghz speed. It has Gingerbread in it. That is the one thing that the tablet looks to be a bit old in UI. Well other things look a bit fine. I hope someone buys and put his valuable review on the tablet. Have a look at this:

Re: Get a SIM based cheap tablet buy Celtab

I do not trust on local brands. One of my cousin has purchased a tablet for Rs.6000 and he is still crying. The tablet has a very poor interface and the touch is quiet bad. It is too complicated to work on the same.

It is also very slow and gets heat up very fast. It is better to put some amount and buy Galaxy Tab. It comes for some Rs.20000 but is an awesome device with sim feature also. Budget tablets are always risky to buy.

It looks that this is the first cheapest tablet that has sim in it. I have Micromax Funbook. It is the best budget tablet I had bought yet. I was planing to buy HCL Me tab, but that was a bit costlier. It is almost 6 months new. Heating issue is very common. That is because this devices does not has a better cooling options. They heat up very fast if you use it for hours. But still if you use wisely this stuff does not appear. Celkon also provides a 4" tablet pc which comes for Rs 8,499.

There should be some way to find the best tablets in the low budget range. I had seen a quiet from long time that this devices had very low output. The most common issue that is widely notice is the reception problem. It is very poor and it does not work properly. Somehow I need help to work on the same. It is always necessary to test these tablets before buying. Because there can be number of flaws. There are tons of video reviews available on web that can guide you about the devices.

For devices like iPhone 5 I will recommend iMovie. You can create your own short movies on the same. The application offers you minimum features and quick movie creation. There are many applications that you can find on the App Store by sorting it by most popular. There are tons of games provided. I am expecting to use more productivity application this on iPhone 5.

Quote Originally Posted by HAASHIM View Post
    There should be some way to find the best tablets in the low budget range.
    Well buddy, there is a better way for the same. This forum has made guide on choosing low budget tablets. They have explained each and every aspect that requires to be examined when you want to choose a checp tablet, depending on their processors, memory, storage, design, operating system, hardware and more. You should read it. Just click this URL for the guide http://forums.techdiscussion.in/show...roid-Tablet-PC