Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Bored with Angry Bird now get ready for Bad Piggies

Bored with Angry Bird now get ready for Bad Piggies

Rovio the creator of popular Angry Bird, came up with new concept for those who loves physics based game. Known as Bad Piggies, the game hero are those green pigs which were badly beaten by Angry Birds.

This time they act as the central character and you need to build up way for them. With combination of tons of material you can build up machines or planes to pass the puzzle. The game is very addictive and this time Rovio has done great work by quitting any new edition of Angry Bird.

zeddo

Re: Bored with Angry Bird now get ready for Bad Piggies

I still love Angry Bird a lot. I was expecting great from Amazing Alex but not really satisfied with the gameplay. I had played that type of game a number of times which offer you to pass on object through the help of different material. After watching the trailers of Bad Piggies it looks this is a bit new concept and to some extent it will depend on the trail edition that I would be playing. Compared to Amazing Alex this looks lot more different this time.

Re: Bored with Angry Bird now get ready for Bad Piggies

Rovio games are awesome. They are too good and there are tons of new thing provided there. There is a free edition available on Google Play. The main concept of the game is to make the piggy fly. You have of assemble a set of things to make the ultimate flying machine.

This is the best way to help those piggies to reach the eggs. The free edition that offer you 60 free level and 30 puzzle. There are certain free updates. This looks to be a testing version the final will have more.