Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Thieves Guild Armour

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Thieves Guild Armour

No one knew this? In recent year’s Bethesda, video racks Todd talks about how to get in trouble for being the last.”Thief game." At this point, we see a character through a hidden passage, it is possible cave. It is very dark. However, the armor looks very stealthy character with a touch of Robin Hood. Typical of a thief, possibly? Compared with the Dark Brotherhood armor, which is red and black, perfect for a murderer. So, do you think would be the armor that has been assigned the guild thief? I hope so. Maybe boost the light armor, pickpocket, sneaks, Eloquence and commercial, rather than armor Board.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Thieves Guild Armour

That is extremely possible, if so, extremely like it. I also like the Dark Brotherhood foreclosure. I cannot really see because of the shade, but if that armor also had a mask like the DB is probably more like you. I like the colors better. I want to see as a murderer / thief, but not necessarily be red / black and evil

Is black cat suit and red, perfect for a murderer? As a murderer, would you like to blend with its surroundings. Normal clothes, if you're trying to mix in a garment of people, black or camouflage if you're trying to blend into the shadows or vegetation. The data base armor is too obvious for me.

It looks good, but one thing comes into my mind, The thieves guild has its own armor .Would not it be kind of dark for all members of the clan wore the same armor. Any guard could only stop thieves’ guild, because it is clearly illegal and is a member, if you wear the armor. With the Dark Brotherhood armor resembling those of dense. Imagine walking in the city, around there are people and black dress. Would be more than a little suspicious to say the least.