Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note II Pre-Booking Price in India

Samsung Galaxy Note II Pre-Booking Price in India

I am waiting for Galaxy Note 2 to get launched in India since its launch in Europe and US. I am already using Note 1 and have been great fan of Samsung since then. Now as i heard that Note 2 pre-order has been already started in India, can anyone please tell me where can i book one for me ? I tried to search it on few online shops but dint found it anywhere. Where is it available for pre-order ? Also what is the price and do we need to pay something in advance ? if yes, how much ? Please give me details. Thank you guys.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note II Pre-Booking Price in India

Yep, Galaxy Note 2 is not available at any third party vendor till now in India. If you want to pre-order one, you can only do it from Samsung India E-Store.

Galaxy Note 2 is now available for pre-booking at the price of 5000/- as booking amount with a free Desktop Dock worth Rs 2,399/-. See this:

Once you paid the booking amount, you will get a Electronic couple that proves you have the valid pre-order and have paid the booking amount. Later when the device will launch officially in India, you will get an email about the Device launch when you need to pay the balance amount. Entire process is very simple. Once you visit the store, you will get the info of entire process.

Hey thanks for such great explanation buddy, appreciated. This is what i was searching since so many days. I'm surely gonna book one for me right tomorrow. Apart from the features i can see in the image above, can youi please list other features emebedded with Note 2 ? Thanks again.

The list of features in Note 2 goes on. As you are already using Note 1, you can imagine what Samsung can do in its upgraded version. BTW, here are the few of them you will get extra in Note II:

• Powerful performance at its best
    • Smart Stay, Direct Call, Screen Recorder
    • AllShare Play > AllShare Cast
    • Enhanced Handwriting > Photo Note
    • Enhanced S Pen / S Note
    • Samsung TouchWiz, Samsung Kies Air

Well guys, there is a Good News. Finally Samsung Galax II is now launched and available in India. Those who already booked for them will now receive it in few next coming days, and those who dint booked yet can now buy one for them right now. The smartphone is available for Rs 39,900/- on Samsung's Official India Store.

Users will also get a free gift in form of of a Bluetooth headphone. One more better part is that Samsung is providing Note 2 on EMI as weel. users can avail Interest free EMI for 3 to 6 months installment. Not a bad deal, isn't it ?