Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Where to download Torchlight 2 save games ?

Where to download Torchlight 2 save games ?

After a long time, finally they launched the game and i managed to somehow get my hands on Torchlight II for $20 from gamefly. Its been now three days am playing the game and i must say really enjoyed it.

The problem is am not able to clear a particular level, not sure whether it is a bug or i'm not able to pass it. Hence need a save game for download. Is there any one playing it out ? please share your gamesave or atleast provide me any download url for the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to download Torchlight 2 save games ?

Sorry buddy am yet with Borderlands 2. Will go for TorchLight 2 soon. Hope somebody else playing would upload the save files for you.

BTW, what is the problem, i mean, where are you stuck saying bug ? Can you define the same, hope i can help you with same searching web.

Update 16th October

Hey guys, as per you guys request, i played the TorchLight 2 game and here are my save game files.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have almost finished half of the game and would like to share mine but the problem is i dont when the game save itself and how actually it save the game? I mean when i quit the game and start it again when i come back to home, it starts where i quit or from the last checkpoint type of stuff but until now i dint found any option to save the game manually like we do in various other games by pressing some function key or by bringing up the menu.

Anyways, if my game is starting from the last used point than am sure the i would be having the Save Game files on my system. So can anyone of you please tell me where are those files saved on my PC ? Yeah, it may sound the novice but i really dont know where is it saving my games. Let me know soon. Thank you.

The save games for borderlands 2 are saved under a folder named My Games in your My Documents. Here is the complete location for the same in my case:

C:\Users\sandy\Documents\my games\Runic Games\torchlight 2\save
    You just need to replace 'sandy' by your user account name. I too have just started and stuck in the second level i dont think my save files will work for anyone here seeking for the same. I request you to please upload the files asap.

Quote Originally Posted by S.Leone View Post
    I have almost finished half of the game and would like to share mine but the problem is i dont when the game save itself and how actually it save the game? I mean when i quit the game and start it again when i come back to home, it starts where i quit or from the last checkpoint type of stuff but until now i dint found any option to save the game manually like we do in various other games by pressing some function key or by bringing up the menu.
    In Borderlands 2, it saves the game automatically when you quit. We dont need to press any key to save the game manually. Just quit the game normally from the menu and next time when you will start it back, it will begin f=right from that point. Just remember that it will not save the game if your PC shutdown unexpectedly, i mean by powercut or hard shutdown.

hello friends i have attached my save games in the above post (update 16th October in red). You can download the same and enjoy Torchlight 2 with more fun now. Let me know if you need any more help or face any problem with these saves. Also make sure to backup your own save files before you paste this one to the save location.

Quote Originally Posted by Saver View Post
    Update 16th October

Hey guys, as per you guys request, i played the TorchLight 2 game and here are my save game files.
    Wow, thanks a lot for the save games Saver. It works, there's no problem with save files. Infact i got lots more weapons that create more fun now. Thank you.

However, i'm in need of trainer. Can you provide Torchlight2 trainer from somewhere ? Any help will be appreciated.

Sure, dude. I have one but haven't used it personally. If you want you can download it from the attachment below.
    Attached Files Attached Files