Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Borderlands 2 PC Save Game Download

Need Borderlands 2 PC Save Game Download

Hey guys, i urgently need save game for Borderlands 2 pc version. I found some working save games earlier as well in this community and now stuck with Borderlands 2 that am playing since last coupe of days. Am in the 4 chapter now but stuck at a point and am unable to get out of there.

Have any one of you played this game or even crossed the level am stuck, then please share your save files. Thanks and am waiting.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Need Borderlands 2 PC Save Game Download

Welcome back Tamara !! and sure i can provide you the save games for BorderLands 2 as well. You can download the save game files from the attachment below. There is a save game plus a profile. Copy both these files to you save game location but make sure to backup your original files before you past these to the directory. Let me know if you need any more help.

Regards.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by The Patcher View Post
    Welcome back Tamara !! and sure i can provide you the save games for BorderLands 2 as well. You can download the save game files from the attachment below. There is a save game plus a profile.
    Thank you very much buddy, that is why i directly come to this place for any game saves i need instead of other few websites that need us to first clear their so called stupid surveys that consumes about 20 minutes and later (without guarantee) we come across the files we were looking for.

Anyways, Thanks again. I'll try this and will let you know if there's any problem.

Wow, i came to the right place again. i was looking for the same since last few 2 days and finally got it here. Thanks for sharing the save files friend. I am stuck at the level 10, hope these files will help me get rid of it.

BTW, can you please let me know where can i copy/paste these files ? I mean where is the save game location for Borderlands 2 in windows 7 ?

Nearly the save game location for every video game use to be the same, under My Documents. And it is same here too with Borderlands 2. Download the attachment from above post, extract it on your desktop or anywhere else, just make sure you wont lose any of these files (there are 2 files). Copy them and paste it to the following location on windows 7 / Vista:

%userprofile%\Documents\my games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\SaveData\

You guys and this community seems too good. I too need a help regarding Borderlands 2. I dont need the same game but could you guys please provide the Trainer for the same ?

Please attach the same or give me direct download url.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah sure friend, you can dowload the Borderlands 2 trainer from the attachment below. And thanks for the appreciation.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks a lot Patcher, you just rock for the save games. I have downloaded few savegames in past uploaded by you, all of them work like this as well. Thanks for sharing the borderlands 2 save file as well. :-*

Thanks for sharing the save games guys.. This is my first ever post here on this forum and i registered because the place looks very good and informative. Keep it up.

Our group is playing this game on PS3 and need some help regarding the same. Can any one provide me save game for PS3 ? Also let me know if we can share the same on our personal network (within our group)

Thank you again. 8)

I have completed the game on PC and if anybody wants that i can provide the same. Though i have PS2 console at my place but rarely play games on the same. Love to play on my Gaming PC.