Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Can i get unlocked iPhone 5 anywhere?

Can i get unlocked iPhone 5 anywhere?

Now as iPhone 5 is released and seems like people are already dying in the queue to get their hands on the same. I was too waiting for this new gadget since it announced couple of months ago but as I need an Unlocked iPhone 5, still waiting to find where can I get the same. But before that I want to know whether there is any problem with the unlocked version…offcourse jailbreak can create problems, right?

I tried to find out with few guys but didn’t find anyone having any issues. So I thought to order an unlocked iPhone 5.Want to know about an orders placed in US

Re: Can i get unlocked iPhone 5 anywhere?

We do not yet know the price of the unlocked version, but we already know that it will be higher than the $525 with subscription. The Wall Street Journal has recently found out that Apple will bring the iPhone 5 a global LTE support to the start. According to the report the support of LTE will be available in both the U.S. and Canada, and in Europe and Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ryder View Post
    Now as iPhone 5 is released and seems like people are already dying in the queue to get their hands on the same. I was too waiting for this new gadget since it announced couple of months ago but as I need an Unlocked iPhone 5, still waiting to find where can I get the same. But before that I want to know whether there is any problem with the unlocked version…offcourse jailbreak can create problems, right?

I tried to find out with few guys but didn’t find anyone having any issues. So I thought to order an unlocked iPhone 5.Want to know about an orders placed in US
    It has been news that Apple has revealed the iPhone 5 unlocked in the U.S. The new iPhone 5 will charge $ 650 for 16GB model, $ 750 the 32GB and $ 850 the 64 GB (all are approximate prices). Apple has made available to its users in a comparison chart which listed the iPhone 5 unlocked and the various prices that can be expected in both the U.S. and Canada

Users who want to have the new unlocked phone without a contract will have to wait, because Apple has not yet announced when they launch the same, nor are available for booking. In the case of the ticket sales of the iPhone 4S, the unlocked version was not available until a month after the launch of the team.

Though iPhone 5 is already released couple of days ago, offcourse the unlocked version will come several weeks later (still no precise date). Remember that it uses a new Nanosim card (replacing the microSIM), which is not yet available in all countries or phone carriers. Before purchasing the mobile released, check with your availability Nanosim card.