Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Bugs in Apple iOS 6

Bugs in Apple iOS 6

Though Apple has now released the next mobile operating system iOS, specially for developers, I want to know what the bugs noticed in this new OS so far ?

I mean, they are releasing new products this month including the great one, iPhone 5 on 21st Sept. Before buying one for me, I want to be sure if there is any bug in the new OS. Can anyone help regarding this ?

Re: Bugs in Apple iOS 6

The new features of iOS 6 beta are related primarily to the resolution of certain problems and bugs that were reported while the first beta came out. Within these, the problems are with the creation of iCloud wizard account and also in the case of multiplayer games in Game Center.

The first change is that we can see and logo settings (the gears) move while downloading the update. The information in this new version, Apple says it has solved the problem of the main sounds in writing, which had been omitted at first. They also indicated that fixed the keyboard problem, because sometimes when you changed position (vertical to horizontal), some letters gets lost.

While our devices are updated to the new beta version via OTA, some icons have become an animation where the nut starts moving in process while the download is in progress, as well as the icon of a plane between the source and destination on a flight ticket Passport, whose field of "description" is now mandatory.

I guess one is the inclusion of a button to control whether or not we want to activate the function via iCloud photo streaming, along with new options in the settings menu via 3G mobile network that allows users to enable or disable the synchronization, which previously was only possible to perform the synchronization option from the reading list in Safari settings.

In the latest, they have added section podcasts in the iTunes application. The beta 2 is compatible with the new iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 4, 4S and the fourth generation iPod touch.

The news of iOS 6 beta are enough, however most of these are focused on the issue of solving bugs or other technical development.