Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Where can I buy new Motorola Razr I in India and what is the cost ?

Where can I buy new Motorola Razr I in India and what is the cost ?

Motorola just released its new smartphone called as Razr I. Loaded with 1.2 GHz processor the phone appears powerful. I just found the specification list from Motorola's official website. I had just copied a small specs list below. The detail is listed on the link below.

Motortoal Razr I Specs:

• Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
    • CPU - 1.2 Ghz
    • CAMERA - 8MP HD P2P Video / 8x Digital Zoom with Automatic focus.
    • USB 2.0 Connectivity

I want to know the price and from where to buy it in India ? As if the phone is released out of India then it will be network locked.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Where can I buy new Motorola Razr I in India and what is the cost ?

Hello Friend, FYI this phone is just announced not released yet. I had not seen official shop for the device. It looks a bit bigger and better this time. With ICS 4.0 the phone will be has enhanced interface. What about the internal RAM. Because that too matters in case of performance. The link that you had listed only shows CPU specs which is ---1.2GHz Dual-Core, Dual-Channel RAM Processor and internal storage of 16GB.

An unlocked edition of this same model is out on sale for £342. This is sim-free edition of Motorola Razr I can be purchased on pre-order by UK retailer Clove as per a news published knowyourmobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Cage View Post
    I want to know the price and from where to buy it in India ? As if the phone is released out of India then it will be network locked.
    The price will be about £342 with shipping cost I think. If we take only the initial price then that makes around Rs.30,000 approx. Samsung Galaxy S3 too lies on the same price ratio but a bit cheaper. We are having an enhanced mobile OS here. It looks Motorola has somehow managed to make a way between competition in the time when iPhone 5 is ready for release. On the same hand Galaxy S3 is already popular.

It is right. Motorola as now owned by Google, will surely guarantee a rich feature product. Your investment will not be wasted at all. After Google Nexus tablet, this would be primary smartphone series that is announced recently.

The specification does not put much impact on brain, but what really matters is the price factor and then comes its features and additional benefit. Compared to them iPhone has a more unique identify in minds of people which yet no one has tried to establish.

So it looks three giants will be competing to gain maximum benefit. Samsung, Motorola and Apple with their best product in the market. The benefit lies mostly on Apple site due to its unique OS and features. But on the same hand we cannot ignore bigger screen, high storage space and ofcourse 8MP camera.