Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Dead Space 3 Release Date and System Requirements

Dead Space 3 Release Date and System Requirements

Hi gamers. I recently saw few tailors about the upcoming Dead Space 3 on YouTube. Like the gameplay they featured in the video. I have played its second part (not the first part) and enjoyed. Can say it was worth playing. And will love to play the third series as well. So can anyone please tell me what will be system requirements and release date for Dead Space 3 ?

Thank you all in advance.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Dead Space 3 Release Date and System Requirements

I guess the Dead Space 3 will go on sale in February 2013, The game seems to feature cooperative and competitive discarded saw in Dead Space 2, and furthermore cover system is not yet clear how it will fit with the gaming experience of the saga. Anyways, lets have a look on the system requirements:

System Requirements for Dead Space 3 (PC):

• Operating System - Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista or Windows 7
    • Processor - 2.8 GHz or equivalent
    • RAM –1 GB Windows XP, 2 GB Windows Vista and Windows 7
    • Video Card - ATI X1600 Pro or better (X1300, X1300 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements)
    • Latest version of DirectX 9.0c
    • Hard Disk – Free space of 10 GB for installation
    • Internet connection is needed to authenticate on-line

EA has recently posted some trailers of their upcoming Dead Space 3 game which would be most probably launched next year in February 2013. For a while now we know that the expected Dead Space 3 bet on a more open environment than those seen in the original and its sequel, which does not mean it will completely ignore restricted scenarios.

Also it is expected that the player can explore optional paths where there are areas that will offer additional opportunities to find better loot, hear more stories and others things. Apparently, these special areas will provide a bit of variety to the development of the action, immersing themselves in environments of the first two installments of the series. So, for example, promise that in the early stages of the game we shall enter into a dark and sinister cemetery space, very typical of environments seen in the classic Dead Space.

Many gamers would be waiting for release of Dead Space 3 (atleast I am). The main danger Dead Space is a particularly violent alien species known as the Necromorphs, most of which are human corpses that have been reanimated by a foreign agency. Those who have played the previous series of Dead Space, I am sure that they will enjoy playing the latest series. In this episode, Isaac and Ellie share with a small team on a frozen planet where a giant monolith is placed.

His ship encounters a problem when it enters the atmosphere and Isaac loses his crew except Ellie who, will perhaps survive. Isaac loses consciousness and wakes up in the wreckage of his ship and then go pick up his teammate on the planet. Rest we all will enjoy while playing it.!!

According to few websites such as IGN, the game will be having two users in a campaign that will be identical to the single only to be another survivor Isaac Clarke. The cooperative style will be "drop-in, drop-out", a term which means that at any time our partner can enter or exit the game without affecting our progress.