Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Need Micromax MMX 400r Pocket Wifi Router USB Drivers and Configuration Settings

Need Micromax MMX 400r Pocket Wifi Router USB Drivers and Configuration Settings

I am thinking to buy the Micromax MMX 400r Pocket Wifi Router but I am worried about the USB drivers required for it because I have seen one of my friend facing problem with the same on his Windows 7. Where can I get specific drivers and also tell me how can I configure the device?

I am mainly looking for wireless router and Wi-Fi hotspot, so I think that Micromax MMX 400r would be good option for me as it is cheap also. I am not having enough idea about an internet usage in it and hoping that someone will provide needful information.

Thanks for your helps.

zeddo

Re: Need Micromax MMX 400r Pocket Wifi Router USB Drivers and Configuration Settings

Micromax MMX400r proves very useful Wifi device mainly when you are Travelling or having multiple devices like laptops and smartphones. The main advantage of this pocket router is it is Auto Detect (Plug & Play) and it does not require any settings. This applies to any operator so you not need to worry about the drivers. You can also make use of it as 3GDongle andUSB modem that too without requiring any specific software.

So you can move forward and purchase this wireless router without worrying about the drivers and configuration.

Re: Need Micromax MMX 400r Pocket Wifi Router USB Drivers and Configuration Settings

Even I think that Micromax MMX400r is very useful as there is no difficulty in setting the device. Also it has MicroSD support due to which you can transfer downloaded & uploaded data with the help of WiFi from MicroSD card to any device. Also I would like to inform that you can connect to maximum of five devices in WiFi.

You should know that default IP Address of Router when you are connecting MMX400r via WiFi is 192.168.1.1. And the Admin Login id is Admin and default password is password.

Micromax MMX400r manages numerous roles effortlessly as manage multiple devices from its independent operating systems. MMX400R is easy to use, just plug it in and you’re good to go. Provides high-speed Internet access to any device secured Wi-Fi within 10 meters. Their lithium battery provides power for up to four hours of work.