Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How can i make my Galaxy Tab 10.1 to receive phone calls

How can i make my Galaxy Tab 10.1 to receive phone calls

Hello, I have used a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7, of course you can make and receive phone calls. The function was there in it, I personally found it interesting and important. But now I have checked the Galaxy Tab 10.1 and was unable to find option for receiving phone calls.

Can I use Galaxy Tab 10.1 to receive phone calls? If yes, I am looking for procedure for doing the same. Please help me.

Re: How can i make my Galaxy Tab 10.1 to receive phone calls

You can make phone calls from Galaxy Tab 10.1 as well but the thing is that you will have to root your device first to enable it. Just be sure that your warranty will void once you root your device. To receive and make calls from Galaxy Tab 10.1, follow these steps:

1. Download the XXLQ3 Modem Package and Voice Calling Zip Package to your computer.
    2. After downloading gets completed, connect your tab to computer.
    3. Then copy the above downloaded files into your device and download ROM manager from PLAY store and then install custom recovery image.
    4. Now restart the Tab and enter into Recovery Mode by pressing left volume button.
    5. Once you get in recovery mode, select “install zip from sdcard” option followed by “choose zip from sdcard”. After that you will have to navigate the files (XXLQ3 Modem Package and Voice Calling Zip Package) that you copied initially.
    6. Once these processes are complete, you can get the desired results in sometime.

Before starting this process make sure that your battery is fully charged and you have backup of your applications and SMS.

The process explained above is also useful for Galaxy Tab 750. If you are having Galaxy Tab 750 and looking for same thing (phone calls) then you can follow the same instructions as mention above. Just in case, your device got stuck on welcome screen, remove the battery for some time and put it back again. Follow the whole process again and maybe this time you will succeed.

The process explained above is also useful for Galaxy Tab 750. If you are having Galaxy Tab 750 and looking for same thing (phone calls) then you can follow the same instructions as mention above. Just in case, your device got stuck on welcome screen, remove the battery for some time and put it back again. Follow the whole process again and maybe this time you will succeed.

I am having Galaxy Tab 10.1 that HM5100 Bluetooth functionality is noteworthy, combined with a microphone and speakers, and also a vibrating system. Once you are able to make and receive calls, your device will vibrate when the call is coming.

Although there are certainly getting used to appear on the phone with a pen, it seems this feature of the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 and the BT S Pen to be quite interesting.

I know how to use Galaxy Tab 8.9 for making calls as I am having it. The Verizon Motorola Xoom 3G is clamped example in this regard. There are still hacks on xda-developpers who can unlock this feature. There is no application to call the names, but since the contacts, you can see the icon to make a voice or video call.

You can also download Go Dialer, a typical application on the Android Market, which will then do the trick. You can either use the microphone and speakers on the tablet, a hands-free via the 3.5 mm jack or Bluetooth.

jaylonimran

Once I fall a problem like this. I think this site may help you to discover your phone.