Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How can i get Red Dead Redemption for free on PlayStation Plus

How can i get Red Dead Redemption for free on PlayStation Plus

I just came to know that Red Dead Redemption is available for free on PlayStation Plus for some time; I donít know exact dates; hope somebody from your side will provide the same. I am very curious to play this game, and want to know how I can get this game on PlayStation Plus. I am looking for some helpful information on this forum.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: How can i get Red Dead Redemption for free on PlayStation Plus

Sony published on the official PlayStation blog an overview of the games that can be downloaded for free in the near future of PlayStation Plus members. These include Rock Star masterpiece "Red Dead Redemption" till the 2nd of October and can be loaded on the hard drive of the PS3 for free.

So you got couple of weeks to download, if you are having PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by Innis View Post
    I just came to know that Red Dead Redemption is available for free on PlayStation Plus for some time; I don’t know exact dates; hope somebody from your side will provide the same. I am very curious to play this game, and want to know how I can get this game on PlayStation Plus. I am looking for some helpful information on this forum.
    PlayStation Plus has been expanding its offering for several months and is not the first time to provide a great full game for free. Sony is going all out with PlayStation Plus, digital payment platform found in PlayStation Network and soon, in addition to PS3, you can enjoy PS Vita. September 5 to October 2, PlayStation Plus subscribers can download free Red Dead Redemption.

Those who have suffered so far to play games try out PlayStation Plus once, and in this month you will find an optimal incentive. As part of Sony's E3 2012 been started by the PC games in September, Rockstar Games classic Red Dead Redemption is free to download and you can play for the duration of the PlayStation Plus subscription.

In order to play the title even after the expiry of the subscription, you can continue the subscription only by renewing it, even if the title will no longer be available for download. And in India, you can subscribe to PlayStation Network for apprx. Rs. 3,000.