Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 release date and PC system Requirements

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 release date and PC system Requirements

I am very anxious to play the Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 and getting screwed as its release date is getting delayed. If am not wrong I guess earlier it was scheduled in March, then in August but till now no signs of its release. Do you guys have any idea when it’s going to be released?

Also I would be playing on my PC so what would be system requirements so that I can play smoothly. I hope that you guys will clear my questions soon. Also it would be grateful if anyone posts something about the gameplay. Thanks for your helps guys

Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 release date and PC system Requirements

As the game has improved visuals, you should have good hardware to play this game. The following are requirements of this game.

Minimum Requirement for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2:

• CPU - 2.2 GHz dual core, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2 or better
    • RAM 2 GB
    • Video Card - Nvidia 8800 GT or AMD Radeon 3850 or better
    • DirectX 9
    • Operating System Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
    • Hard Disk having space of 9GB

Recommended Requirement for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2:

• CPU: 2.6 GHz quad core, Intel Core i5 or AMD Phenom X4 processor
    • RAM 4 GB
    • Video Card - Nvidia GTX 560 or AMD 6850
    • DirectX 9 Sound Card
    • Operating System Windows 7
    • Hard Disk having space of 9GB

And talking about the release date of this game, I think that this time they have launched it finally on October 9th.

Sniper Elite V2 can rest easy: the lack of competition will allow it to flow more quietly this time.. It was originally planned for the end of August but CITY Interactive has released the game couple of days ago. Made for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC this second iteration pass to the next level by leveraging CryEngine3, which provides quality graphics, realistic bluffing, offering gamers a visually friendly involving their dexterity. In the meantime, you can rediscover one of the latest game trailers released by the publisher.

One of the biggest weaknesses that plagued the first title was undoubtedly the technical aspect. In fact, the game offered a constant blur, loads unwanted aliasing as well as vomiting, and this, thanks to Chrome Engine 4. Despite defects outnumber the benefits, the game has surpassed the one million copies sold, allowing the developer to obtain the famous CryEngine 3 from Crytek. For now, from City Interactive promise the highest level in terms of ballistic realism, which sniper fans have little or nothing to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyguy View Post
    Sniper Elite V2 can rest easy: the lack of competition will allow it to flow more quietly this time.. It was originally planned for the end of August but CITY Interactive has released the game couple of days ago. Made for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC this second iteration pass to the next level by leveraging CryEngine3, which provides quality graphics, realistic bluffing, offering gamers a visually friendly involving their dexterity. In the meantime, you can rediscover one of the latest game trailers released by the publisher.
    Hello dude, what are you saying? I mean, rest of your information if good and proper but what are you telling about the release date? is it released in September? The actual release date of Snipe Ghost Warrior 2 is January 15 if i'm not wrong.

However it is not your mistake but you guys are actually Wrong. The actual release date of Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is finally announced now and this is the final. It is 12th March 2013. Ghost Warrior 2 will hit all gaming consoled (PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360) on the same date. Time to wait for more 2 months.