Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Need Skyrim Hearthfire DLC for PC

Need Skyrim Hearthfire DLC for PC

I just came to know that Skyrim Hearthfire DLC is now available. I do not know if it will be worth paying for this DLC (I have not tried it, but read reviews of people who did already). I guess this will be temporarily exclusive X360, right? But for now I need the Skyrim Hearthfire DLC for PC and hope that some guys can help me.

Re: Need Skyrim Hearthfire DLC for PC

Bethesda has announced the launch of Hearthfire, new DLC for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Xbox 360. It is available for 400 Microsoft Points (costs apprx. $5) allows us to build our own home (decorating to the smallest detail) and even take a shoot. But I donít think it is yet available for PC (not sure).If you are having the game on PC there is a mod that can make this ten times better for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrico View Post
    I just came to know that Skyrim Hearthfire DLC is now available. I do not know if it will be worth paying for this DLC (I have not tried it, but read reviews of people who did already). I guess this will be temporarily exclusive X360, right? But for now I need the Skyrim Hearthfire DLC for PC and hope that some guys can help me.
    I am not sure that why you need the DLC? I would like to stick to contributions like Dawngaurd. Because according to me DLC is not worth of $5 and people too would be less interested in it.

After installing the DLC you will get some new features and will enjoy more while playing the game. Thatís it! You can distinguish your home: your home expands with numerous groupings of rooms such as armories, experimenter towers, kitchens, trophy rooms and more. Grow plants in your own greenhouse, fish breeding assassins in a nursery, an attractive building in mysterious your fascinating tower or display your most current accomplishments in the trophy room.

The Elder Scrolls Hearthfire is accessible from the Marketplace and will cost gamers 400 Microsoft Points and is about 75MB to download. You will get some new features like to protect your home from unwanted invitees as kidnappers, armed robbers and pestís skivers.

Describes almost any follower as a personal manager to progress and preserve your home. Or, if you need more help, you can hire a staff versifier or your own driver to envoy them responsibilities.