Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Diablo 3 starter edition glitch

Diablo 3 starter edition glitch

I have purchased the Diablo 3 Starter Edition and from then I have started facing some issues. Whenever I start that game, the display flickers for some time and then I am thrown to the desktop and the game doesn’t continue. Also sometimes I am stuck with the password on login screen for battle.net which is also adding some more trouble for me. I want some help from your side soon as possible.

Re: Diablo 3 starter edition glitch

If you are having issues with the started edition and it is glitch, then I suggest you to try downloading one more time properly. First check all the system requirements needed for that game and then download.

If you are having issues with the password, go through the process of SMS, authenticator and other means to reset the password by going to login screen for battle.net. And I am sure that your password issue will be resolved.

Even I want to purchase the Diablo 3 but is it worth buying? I think the first time I saw the Diablo II, back in 2000, I ran to the nearest store to buy one and during the following weeks saw little changes in it. The combination of story, gameplay and graphics made the perfect cocktail for you to spend hours and hours sitting in front of a computer. And now its Diablo III means it should be more addictive.

Although now thanks to platforms like Steam, whenever we have more titles available to play on our Mac, could boast of being one of the few who developed games for Mac OS X.

The outstanding graphics, which unfortunately do not have much to compare Mac users, but when I see games like this I think of those who argue that it is not possible to develop games for OS X showy defects in system graphics drivers. In my opinion Blizzard is a clear example that this is not so and that with a good idea and an outstanding development results can be as good or only on Windows computers. It would be desirable to some drivers also thought to play and obviously a thousand times better graphics than currently mount on mac (which, at present in the world of PC are considered low-low range).