Finally Nokia has revealed their first Windows Phone 8 based Smartphones, Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 with Lots new features. This were going to be the first ever Windows Phone 8 based Smartphones to be revealed but as we all know, Samsung stealth the opportunity and showed up Samsung ATIV S earlier 1 week of Nokia event. Anyways, let’s check out what we getting with the new Lumia Series.
Covered with 4.5-inch curved glass IPS LCD Pure Motion HD+ display offering 1,280x768 pixels (WXGA) resolutions Lumia 920 comes with the PureView technology 8.7MP camera with LED 'pulse burst flash. It allows users to record full HD video at 1080p @ 30fps. Along with the rear camera, there’s also a 1.3MP front facing camera for video calling, video conference and capable to record videos at 720p HD pixels.
As per other specifications Lumia 920 is powered by 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor and 1 GB RAM. As per connectivity features it is quite good with various supports including 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.1, GPS / aGPS, NFC. Compared to earlier Lumia series Lumia 920 offers higher storage space upto 32GB built-in. Weighing just 185 grams Lumia 920 is running with 2,000 mAh battery that’s offers pretty good battery life of upto 17hours usage mode. As of now there is announcement made for the price and release date but we will update it soon as soon as they reveal the same.
- 4.5-inch (1280 × 768 pixels)Pure Motion HD+ IPS capacitive touch screen display
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- Windows Phone 8 OS
- 8MP camera with LED Flash, optical imaging stabilization and Carl Zeiss optics, 1080p HD video recording 1.2MP 720p HD front-facing camera
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.1, GPS / aGPS, NFC
- 1GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- 2,000mAh battery with integrated Qi wireless charging