Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Remote Control Android Tablets and Smartphones with TeamViewer QuickSupport

Remote Control Android Tablets and Smartphones with TeamViewer QuickSupport

Everyday we get various new apps on Google Play but few them sounds quite important. Like the one we came through couple of weeks ago. It is TeamViewer QuickSupport.

TeamViewer team launched this app for Android devices that allows you control your Samsung Tablets and Mobile Phones via computer or laptop. Once you installed the same on your Tablet, enter the user code to teamviewer on your PC and get complete access of your Samsung device on PC. It was not possible with the earlier TeamViewer app we used on our Android or PC. NOTE: TeamViewer and TeamViewer QuickSupport are two different applications.

Hope you guys have noticed why i am repeating a word "Samsung". It is because TeamViewer QuickSupport is only available for Samsung based Android tablet pc and smartphones. It will not work on any other brands, though it is running with Android.

You can download TeamViewer QuickSupport for your Samsung Android based devices from Google Play free of cost. For the direct link, click here.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Remote Control Android Tablets and Smartphones with TeamViewer QuickSupport

Thanks for sharing this great app friend. I am already using this app and i must say that it is very useful if you love remote computing. The only drawback of TeamViewer QuickSupport is that it is only available for Samsung and not for all Android gadgets. Anyways, if you want to see how the app works, watch this video:

For more information on this application, you can check this discussion http://forums.techdiscussion.in/show...-through-my-pc

Re: Remote Control Android Tablets and Smartphones with TeamViewer QuickSupport

i tried to install team viewer quick support from the google play , but to my utter surprise , it says "its not compatible with your device" and i have samsung galaxy tab 2 P3100, i am just wondering , why is it so ,

Please do get me for any solution to this.