Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How can i access my Android tablet and smartphone through my pc

How can i access my Android tablet and smartphone through my pc

I need some suggestions regarding remote control. I have been using TeamViewer since long years for troubleshooting various computers from various locations sitting at one place from my computer. I love doing this because it is best way of controlling various pcs from one place. Now from last couple of months am also doing the same from my Samsung Galaxy Tab. I installed TeamViewer on my tablet and control my PCs.

Now similar to this, i want to control my Tablets and Smartphones (HTC One X) from my computer. I tried to find the option in the TeamViewer installed on my Android tablet but it seems like it has only one way connection. I mean, we can control PCs through our Tablet but we cannot control our tablet through our PC.

So i want to know here is there any way or application using which we can control our Android based smartphones or tablets from PCs ?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: How can i access my Android tablet and smartphone through my pc

It was impossible before but now you can control your Android devices from your PC using teamviewer's brother application named "TeamViewer QuickSupport".

Like with TeamViewer you can only control PCs, with TeamViewer QuickSupport you can control your Android devices. You just need to install the same on your android based smartphones and tablets, launch the app, you will get a 9 digit user code (similar to the TeamViewer). Enter this code on your PC's TeamViewer and you are done. You will see the gadget's screen on your PC.

You can download TeamViewer QuickSupport from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Online View Post
    It was impossible before but now you can control your Android devices from your PC using teamviewer's brother application named "TeamViewer QuickSupport".
    Wow, thats really great buddy. I was not aware of this. This is exactly what i needed. I download, installed and tried connecting the same, the result was amazing. I can control and do everything on my Tab using PC. Thank you online.

But i have a question here. Can we keep both TeamViewer and TeamViewer QuickSupport on same device ? I mean, will it not conflict with each other ?

This seems very interesting. I would too love to get this on my tab so that i can see what is going on my tablet in my absence. Due to some problem with my google ID, i download TeamViewer QuickSupport APK from a website and installed the same on my Lenovo Tablet but when i launched the app, i got an error saying the application is not supported. My tab is running with Ice Cream Sandwich and as far as i know the app is latest and is compatible with ICS, than is not compatible with my Tab ?

Do i need to download it from Google Play itself ? Will it not work as i download apk file ?

There is bad news brother. TeamViewer QuickSupport is fully compatible with ICS devices but the problem is it is only compatible with Samsung Smartphones and Tablets.

It will not work on any other brand's devices as of now. We will need to wait for more few months or weeks.