Mozilla has launched a dizzying career in your browser Firefox to try to cope with Google Chrome, a rival who is a few steps to reach the second browser in the world market share. As part of this new strategy to accelerate the time in getting new releases, Mozilla has set up a version of its Firefox browser called Aurora that contains new items that could be part of the final version of Firefox 6.
Without going to the stability of a beta version, this browser is a preliminary version which may contain some bugs that worsen the navigation, but if you follow the steps above Firefox Aurora this would be a very stable browser has a number of enhanced features. The biggest problem of Aurora is that you lose the support of the supplements that we have installed for Firefox which is also often the case with the release of new versions.
Mozilla has tried to focus on this browser experimental performance and resource consumption of the computer, one of the weaknesses of the latest version of Firefox 5 (and I dare say that Firefox version 4). Specifically, the company said many users will experience a 30% reduction in memory usage. In addition, the program starts quickly experience a significant improvement, which also thank users accustomed to Firefox.
Another point in which he has worked on Mozilla's developer tools, especially regarding the measurement of resources used and the loading time of websites. Finally, now bookmarks and passwords are automatically synchronized via Sync Firefox. As had happened with Firefox 5, the fact the browser update so fast makes the differences between versions s are reduced to the point that sometimes seem minor updates. Still, it is nice to have the chance to try the new features in Firefox.
Firefox Aurora present the following:
1. Greater control over the permissions: users contralateral level of permissions granted to each site, the navigation data, cookies, passwords, or information on geolocation, among others.
2. Faster boot: simply that, a start-up times smaller browser, users thank you in advance.
3. Better performance on Linux: Windows not only because man lives, Linux users will have in Firefox June 1 stable and faster version than before.
4. Better management of plugins: quickly check the browser compatibility of installed plugins from the plugin manager, thanks to plug-tester (does this not have already?).
5. HTML 5: could not miss the specification to which any browser you want to be late: HTML 5.
Firefox Aurora is a sort of channel created by Mozilla to allow power users and advanced testing of new versions of the popular browser, which may of course still be unstable. The instrument was designed to strengthen the distribution phase of new releases still defined as temporary, to give an answer, moreover at high frequency with which competing products are updated, such as Google Chrome.
In this way the feedback is also favored by those who want to experiment with these new versions and help as much as possible the resolution of problems, constraints and bugs found during the operation. For there is an explicit invitation to submit comments and opinions on performance and features to facilitate the work of programmers in the drafting and release of the final versions.