You already might have experienced the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 provides work quality, HD Wallpapers, optimal smooth navigation with flash, multitasking and finally a speed optimized with standard 802.11n WiFi. But for this the processor requires lot of power to run it. And also I am sure that in due course, we will start getting a custom ROM for Galaxy Note 10.1 and for that you will have to root your tablet.
Now you can easily root your Galaxy Note 10.1 by following the steps mentioned below. But before that you will have to download the Samsung USB Drivers for Windows OS and Download ODIN.
- Reboot your Galaxy Note 10.1 and go into the recovery mode by pressing Power + Volume Down button together for some time.
- Then you will get a warning mentioning the possibility of firmware failure and warranty void. Without thinking much press Volume Up button so that it can be ignored.
- Then connect your device to computer via USB and then start ODIN zip utility which you downloaded earlier.
- Choose ROM file (you can identify it by its extension which is .tar).
- After this the process will start and complete by itself and you have to do nothing in between that process.
- Once it gets successfully completed yellow light will turn into green color.
Then reboot your tab once. After rebooting you will find that you have successfully rooted Galaxy Note 10.1.