Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Is Micromax Superfone Elite A84 worth buying for Rs. 9,999

Is Micromax Superfone Elite A84 worth buying for Rs. 9,999

I am very much confused with Micromax A84. I saw the handset in a showroom and loved it looks and all. But I have never used any handset from this device, it is bit confusing for me whether I should go for it or not.

I want to take some suggestions from you guys as you know much about these technical things. Is it worth buying for Rs.9999? Otherwise, I would be going for some other smartphones like Samsung or LG.

Re: Is Micromax Superfone Elite A84 worth buying for Rs. 9,999

I would like to recommend you to buy Micromax A84 because it is really worth at the mentioned price. And as you are saying, dude Micromax has earned huge respect in the market in very short time also it is in full boom now a days. Specially after launching FunBook and FunBook Pro tablets, they have now launched Micromax Superfone Elite A84 which is powered by Android 2.3.

This phone is having 1 GHz processor. If you like capturing images, then this is the best option. There is a 5 MP primary camera and 0.3 MP secondary camera. If you really need a quality handset has resonalble price, this is it.

Looking at the specifications of this cellphone, anyone can tell that it is bit overpriced phone. The primary camera provided is great but the secondary camera that can be used in video calling is very poor. Also the versions of Bluetooth and microUSB are not updated. So first check out everything before buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Innis View Post
    I want to take some suggestions from you guys as you know much about these technical things. Is it worth buying for Rs.9999? Otherwise, I would be going for some other smartphones like Samsung or LG.
    The display of this phone is big enough that has 3.97-inch capacitive IPS WVGA display. You can expand storage up to 32GB via a microSD card which is huge enough to save number of movies or images. 1,630 mAh batteries give good backup and does not drain soon while using Wi-Fi or watching videos. Good phone with number of good features.

The main thing is its OS. It has Android v2.3 which is quite old when compared to Android ICS and Android JellyBean because nowadays many people are using latest versions of Android. It may be upgradable, but, there is no such declaration from the company.

If you are looking for a smartphone around the Rs.10000 price tag, I would recommend you to check the Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos, Nokia Lumia 610, or the HTC Explorer.

Surely Micromax A84 is good smart phone.It has all latest features for modern users.I am also user of this smart phone.If you looking to purchase this smart phone from online shopping site then shopbychoice, shopclues and snapdeal is best site for shopping.