Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Unable to load save game in Darksiders 2

Unable to load save game in Darksiders 2

I am playing Darksiders 2 on my Play Station 3 and finding difficulty while loading the save game file. I don’t know what actually went wrong but I guess the problem raised because I may have skipped in-game login by mistakenly. While searching solution I found few websites saying that I need to restart my game from beginning.

Well, I tried doing that also but yet no success. Whenever I click on load game I get message “Unable to Load” and then I have to start from beginning. This is very annoying when I have to start the game from beginning every time where I have cleared few levels.

Please tell me some solutions for this so that I can move forward in game.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Unable to load save game in Darksiders 2

Seems like you are having some strange issue. Saving and Loading at many occasions before, during or instantly after gameplay action sequences and auto save events can result in unwanted game play behavior. And I think that you are facing this type of problem. Maybe you have not downloaded all files properly or some files might have got corrupted while downloading. I would suggest you to download one more time and then try to play.

Seems like you are having some strange issue. Saving and Loading at many occasions before, during or instantly after gameplay action sequences and auto save events can result in unwanted game play behavior. And I think that you are facing this type of problem.

Maybe you have not downloaded all files properly or some files might have got corrupted while downloading. I would suggest you to download one more time and then try to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Astor View Post
    Whenever I click on load game I get message “Unable to Load” and then I have to start from beginning. This is very annoying when I have to start the game from beginning every time where I have cleared few levels.
    Have you checked that you are having enough space in your hard disk? Because I was also facing similar issue with Prototype 2 on my PS3 console and found that was happening because of low space. When I deleted some files and made some space I was able to load the saved files. Why don’t you try that?

Make sure that you have not redeemed your unique code anywhere else. Because if you have done it before for someone else, then that code will belong to that person. And if this has happened try to restore that person’s profile until all DLC that was connected to it.