Developers have really hard to make Darksiders 2, and it is worth. But apart from this I have found some bugs in Darksiders 2, which I have posted over here. I hope that they release some fixes soon.
- Starting with the save file. Here you are forced to start save file before you can view the menu of options.
- It takes some time (bit longer) to reload the game. It would have been better if you can kill while searching for different item in that time.
- You will also find that a setting of vsync is not working properly.
- Also another bug can be seen while sidestepping. The camera gets turned while sidestepping due to which the players will get annoyed.
- If you are using mouse (normally most users do) while moving forward, the camera repetitively changes position adding more frustration to the game lovers.
- And when you are in shop menu for purchasing something, the mouse wheel doesn’t work. So you will have to select by moving mouse or pressing keys.
- When you make an Aim Mode on, the sensitivity of mouse increases making more difficult to aim then before.
- While playing the game you will sometimes observe that the shadow of objects is very faint.
- When changing the controls you are not allowed to replace keys that are used while playing game. If you want to switch two keys you will have to first change one key to something unused before doing the swapping.
Someone knowing more about the bugs of Darksiders 2 can post here.