Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: AnvilNext Game Engine in Assassin's Creed 3

AnvilNext Game Engine in Assassin's Creed 3

I have watched the trailer of Assassin's Creed 3 and I loved that game. Now I want to play it soon and want to explore all the new things that are included in this game. While watching the trailer I observed this game demonstrates a completely different from earlier items in the series. Now I want to know what exactly is AnvilNext Game Engine and when this game is going to be released.

Re: AnvilNext Game Engine in Assassin's Creed 3

As the trailer points out, AnvilNext is a completely new game engine built for the next-generation of Assassin's Creed games along with some extraordinary new features. Talking about the release date, Assassin's Creed 3 will be available at end of October this year for PS3 and Xbox 360. While the PC version will be available till midst of November.

Assassin's Creed 3 can be calculated on the topmost of the list of the most awaited games of 2012. If you are wondering which is the greatest platform to pick up the game on, you may want to think for the PS3 version as it has 60 minutes of extra gameplay. The technology and research on exhibition is quite exciting with the trailer hyping up its dynamic weather systems and new animations.

The Assassin's Creed games have continuously been open-world but they were mainly set in urban environments. Now checking in this trailer, you can make it clear just how far away they've stepped from that idea with the forest and battle settings. You should notice one thing that Assassin's Creed 3 runs on the all-new AnvilNext game engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreanaz View Post
    Now I want to know what exactly is AnvilNext Game Engine and when this game is going to be released.
    As far as the release date is concerned, Assassin's Creed 3 was about to release on October 30th for PC, Xbox as well as PS3. But Ubisoft has always delayed the release dates of Assassin’s Creed in past and they did it this time as well. Now though AC3 is releasing for PS3 and Xbox on 30th Oct , PC version of Assassin’s Creed 3 is now delayed and will be launched on November 20th in US and November 24th in UK.