Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Price and Release Date in India

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Price and Release Date in India

Hey guys as i have been a huge of samsung products all time, i heard that they are about to launch Galaxy Note tablet. Am already using Note smartphone and will surely love to go for the Note 10.1inch tablet.

So could you guys please let me know when is Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 releasing India and also what will be the price ? Thanks you :-*

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Price and Release Date in India

According to the words announced at Mobile World Congress earlier it was said to be launched in August 2012, this month itself. And probably Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 will hit the market by in this week only, Am not sure but could be launched on August 15 itself. Though there are just couple days left there is no sign yet for any pre-order or so. Lets hope for the best.

And as per the price, there is yet no final words but we can expect it for about 32K to 34K in India.

Quote Originally Posted by TD Tech View Post
    According to the words announced at Mobile World Congress earlier it was said to be launched in August 2012, this month itself. And probably Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 will hit the market by in this week only, Am not sure but could be launched on August 15 itself. Though there are just couple days left there is no sign yet for any pre-order or so. Lets hope for the best.

And as per the price, there is yet no final words but we can expect it for about 32K to 34K in India.
    WOW, thats great dude. Even i was waiting for the same and it sounds like my wait is over. I have a request too, can anyone of you please list the specification and features of Galaxy Note tab here ?

Galaxy Note smartphone has been a huge success in the market that let samsung launched the beam as well and now they just about convert it in Tablet variant. Anyway, Galaxy Note 10.1 will feature a large 10inch dual-digitizer touchscreen offering 1280800 pixel resolution. It is powered by a Samsung Exynos 1.4GHz dual-core processor with 2GB RAM and Mali-400MP GPU that makes it pretty strong.

Other than galaxy Note 10.1 features a 5 MeggaPixel rear camera with Flash as well as 1.9 megapixel front facing camera. The device comes with Spen Stylus for navigation. In short it is one of the best tablets available in the market.

Thanks for the info friends. But you haven't mentioned any thing about the storage capacity. How much storage space are we going to get in Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 tab ? Will it be available in various storage variants like iPad 3 or all devices will be with the same storage capacity ? Thanks again.

Yeah, there will variants as per the storage. Note 10.1 wil come with 16GB, 32GB and 64GB storage capacity. Thats not all, you can also expand it further using microSD card. And offcourse price will vary according to the storage capacity.